THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

88f3671e613b68cd1189087114add4570a5866db_r.jpg
d29266367b6f71c503e1c6d383fec2cc0315e593_r.jpg

some pics I had on the laptop. Thats me with the blue half cents.I got some other foams but I havent snapped any pics yet. Where is the application for TeamPosite gentlemen?

Lu...posting pics now? 
eek.gif

laugh.gif

there's no application....just sig it up and your contributions will speak for themselves
smokin.gif

Cee - dope blue pros
pimp.gif

Los - i hear that, i always have some point in the year where i just want to stop all the madness as well. it never happens tho
grin.gif

i figure that when i quit...i won't sell everything though, i'll just stop buying more and enjoy what i've spent all this time/money on all these years.

thanks for the kind words on the pics

roll.gif
......iight, u got it Grizz
embarassed.gif

lemme get those HOH's just to prove ur point
wink.gif

today for the wild *** weather in NYC
5224650909_236944f1c3_b.jpg

dam mayhem i knew you had some joints but dam, love the pics, you could make a pair of wack joints look sick with the pics... carbon flights some thing crazy

do you guys usually tie your laces when you wear foams or do you just lace them to the top and leave them

Lolol, word to Sloans gif, quit telling tall tales Mayhem. Nice custom eggplants. I'm getting tired of iced soles on foams. 7JORDAN7, that's a funny avy but you may want to edit that buddy. As far as the lacing, I alternate between both options you mentioned.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

purple - goodlooks
eddo - yea

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

adding some more foams to the collection.  Now just missing Red foam pro, voltage, og black foam pro(gum sole), 05 silver and og royal, HOH pearl.........damn still missing a lot.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Now just missing Red foam pro, voltage, og black foam pro(gum sole), 05 silver and og royal, HOH pearl.........damn still missing a lot.
laugh.gif
....the other day i tried to tell myself i was almost done getting all the posites i've been on the hunt for...then i actually made the list and there's still a long ways to go
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Now just missing Red foam pro, voltage, og black foam pro(gum sole), 05 silver and og royal, HOH pearl.........damn still missing a lot.
laugh.gif
....the other day i tried to tell myself i was almost done getting all the posites i've been on the hunt for...then i actually made the list and there's still a long ways to go
frown.gif
I say the same thing

roll.gif
roll.gif
so true.  I just picked up this OG pearl, shiet is so beat up.  Cant believe i paid 100 bucks for them....busted laces, small cracks, and just overall dirty.  sigh.  Hopefully i find another pair down the road.

Anyone in nyc seen navy blue flightposite2 or zincs at a footlocker for under retail?the 50 begins today. I'm trying to scoop a pair :/

Lu....i think i saw the navy pair and the all blacks at the one on main st when i went in there a few days ago

Eddo - i wish bro
frown.gif
devil.gif

PS's

should of looked like....

5227852553_c1ff4a171a_o.jpg

with glow soles....
5228582144_b724a44f9d_o.jpg

devil.gif

5228178745_27f5de6483_b.jpg

They only have the all blacks at Main st unfortunately. And it sucks how they switchedup the whole staff there.
On another note, the glowing soles are very nice.

green glow soles look good

black/glow on the other hand look too much like uptempos. not that i dont like them.... just too many kicks with that canvas.... uptempos, dunkman 7s, etc....

Quick question my spot has the 2010 pearl foamposite pro's for 130 I just wanted to find out if you guys think that is a good price our if I should I wait to get them

I put the sole exactly where it needed to be but only on the bottom first, held it there with tape. When thats done, ill put the sides in place and keep it there with tape again.

Back
Top Bottom