THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Question for the room....... 1 pair of nyk penny1s + 1pair of penny2s for 1 pair of vnds electric blues is a fair trade for who evers getting the foams. Yes?

Question for the room....... 1 pair of nyk penny1s + 1pair of penny2s for 1 pair of vnds electric blues is a fair trade for who evers getting the foams. Yes?
IMO whoever is getting the Pennys is def getting the better deal depending on condition....

IMO whoever is getting the Pennys is def getting the better deal depending on condition....
All sneakers involved in the deal are nds condition.

I guess youre not a fan of the electric blues? Or you really like the pennys.

I feel ya. I love my pennys. But I kind of like the elec blues. Plus Im trying to consolidate my stash of kicks. 2 for 1 and that 1 being a durable shoe.

On another note, any updates with info on the all black foams dropping this fall?:nerd:

I feel ya. I love my pennys. But I kind of like the elec blues. Plus Im trying to consolidate my stash of kicks. 2 for 1 and that 1 being a durable shoe.

On another note, any updates with info on the all black foams dropping this fall?:nerd:

Supposedly, Black Friday. Don't quote me on it, it's just rumors so far.

^
Gotcha.
I hardly see the hoh electric green foams one in this thread. Theyre very nice imo and Im curious why we don't see them more often in here. Are/were they that limited?

^
Gotcha.
I hardly see the hoh electric green foams one in this thread. Theyre very nice imo and Im curious why we don't see them more often in here. Are/were they that limited?

should have snatched these when they were sitting at my local HOH.. don't rock a lot of green but these were a nice touch

In negotiations for some barely used Voltage Pro's, I can't beileve the price I'm being quoted. They will be mine, OH YES they will be mine...

barely used is good cuz the shoes will be more sturdy, is this on ebay or a local deal?

Nice posites. Crazy to think that in 5 years these will be 20 years old.
Couldn't agree more. It's ridiculous how well it stood the test of time. I personally don't see one thing on that shoe that suggest its age, it's not "retro" it's just timeless. Pretty much like AJ XI. Those two are probably the only 2 basketball shoes that won't look dated and corny in 2020.

Back
Top Bottom