THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Here's a Gold Foamposite PS I just did off of the pic from NDC because it showed the purple really well. I hope these get released

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

a carolina sole on the flightposites would have helped a lot i think.....hard to tell without a photoshop..
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

nice pickup s dub....you will be glad u got them now....with all the new found foam love it's only a matter of time before these become some lil kids "grail" and prices start reaching retail and above.
tired.gif

no doubt...I've been looking for a decent priced pair for a while. Finally jumped on a pair before the prices got too outrageous with all this new found"foam love".

Originally Posted by s dubl

a carolina sole on the flightposites would have helped a lot i think.....hard to tell without a photoshop..
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

nice pickup s dub....you will be glad u got them now....with all the new found foam love it's only a matter of time before these become some lil kids "grail" and prices start reaching retail and above.
tired.gif

no doubt...I've been looking for a decent priced pair for a while. Finally jumped on a pair before the prices got too outrageous with all this new found "foam love".

I hate to be considered as one of those "lil kids"
roll.gif
, but thePurples were my first foams, even though I was interested in the Penny's for a while, but didn't have the cash, and then saw the pics for the Purplesand I just loved them

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

tired.gif

no doubt...I've been looking for a decent priced pair for a while. Finally jumped on a pair before the prices got too outrageous with all this new found "foam love".

I hate to be considered as one of those "lil kids"
roll.gif
, but the Purples were my first foams, even though I was interested in the Penny's for a while, but didn't have the cash, and then saw the pics for the Purples and I just loved them
I think time will tell....

you'll know who really likes Foams (even if this is the release that opened people's eyes to them) when you see all these hypebeasts selling theirfoams when the hype dies down. To be honest, I can't see myself selling any of my foams (unless I had doubles of a pair), J's on the otherhand....I'm thinking of which pairs I want to part with to get more Foams and AMs.

^ I will definitely not be selling these because I only got the 1 pair and these are fire. Too bad I don't see myself copping the Royals any time soon, waytoo expensive for me. Best price I found was $350, 1 guy on ISS had them for $280, but he was a scammer and scammed some people with the foams and is somehownot banned yet
sick.gif

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Here's a Gold Foamposite PS I just did off of the pic from NDC because it showed the purple really well. I hope these get released
Oh if Nike put those out, I think all Team Posite would cure the recession.

s dubl those are some nice foams too. I may need to track down a pair of those if I don't accidently get the eggplants.

well said, as soon as some girl in a pair of fusions tells these lil beasts the foams are ugly, look like moon shoes, or something to that effect....the forsale/foreclosure signs are coming out.

well said, as soon as some girl in a pair of fusions tells these lil beasts the foams are ugly, look like moon shoes, or something to that effect....the for sale/foreclosure signs are coming out.
roll.gif

One can only hope. I just want some blk/reds and im good.

^^^Yes!!....those look a lil "tealish" but shows how good a all navy/clear sole or white sole would look!!

well said, as soon as some girl in a pair of fusions tells these lil beasts the foams are ugly, look like moon shoes, or something to that effect....the for sale/foreclosure signs are coming out.
word its only a matter of time. when the beasts realize how dumb foams look with skin tight jeans, there will be a ton of pairs up for sale
laugh.gif

jesus.......i really don't wanna find out how bad posites would look with those girls jeans.....i threw up a little
frown.gif

jesus.......i really don't wanna find out how bad posites would look with those girls jeans.....i threw up a little
frown.gif

there kinda clean with slim straight jeans but i wear skinnys alot lol you wouldn't catch me with no foams on and some skinnys lmao! where did you seethis?

Materhammy...good looks on the PSs.

Throw some white swooshs on some of them (the swoosh on the toe). IMO the white swoosh looks better, like on the Armys and Royals.

*if you feel like it
grin.gif

Materhammy...good looks on the PSs.

Throw some white swooshs on some of them (the swoosh on the toe). IMO the white swoosh looks better, like on the Armys and Royals.

*if you feel like it
grin.gif

I think the eggplants would look even better with a white swoosh on them.

Originally Posted by ProperLive

frown.gif

there kinda clean with slim straight jeans but i wear skinnys alot lol you wouldn't catch me with no foams on and some skinnys lmao! where did you see this?

Haven't seen it n don't wanna...the thought sickens me. It's like tryna rock JNCO's with some air max
laugh.gif

roll.gif
eek.gif

i swear to you as much as foams are loved out here in DMV i wanna say 90% of the chicks out here HATE EM. everybody and there momma has ATLEAST 3 pairs offoams in there closet out here, ive heard it all from the girls i mess wit... "they look like rollerblades because the laces go down to the toes" ieven had a COP back in summer 05 call my silver foams "space shoes" haha, he was like "what the hell are those space shoes? do they make youguys run faster?" haha

bammas jo, glad my cousin scooped a pair of purps for me yesterday, then i got info that all the stores got TONS of size runs and they are gettin RE STOCKEDvery soon, so a second pair MIGHT be in the near future for me, but i donno, the half cents is comin out around here in about 3 weeks
grin.gif

i've never heard a good compliment from a girl about foams.....the most i've ever heard that wasn't negative was "they are different"
roll.gif

btw......on my way to work today i already seen some dude with skinny jeans n purple foams on the train
indifferent.gif

^shiiiii you shoulda saw my local mall yesterday , i went to the outlet to pick up some empty nike boxes for my "beaters" so i can stack n store, saw4 guys already rockin em, lol, i was like damn.... i was planning on wearing mine tonight for my boys bday party at this club but i KNOW there is gonna beatleast 5 dudes in there wit em on, i think ima just wait it out a few weeks
smh.gif

^and thats why I rocked my foams for a week or more straight and now they'll be on ice for awhile since everyone will be rockin them now...dudes was saltywhen they seen me rockin purple foams, even more salty when i was rockin them in the snow
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom