THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Originally Posted by NycPosite

new pick ups 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yb7toex2vp_RadioRaheemLOVEHATE.jpg

^ They were a 10.5, half size out of my "comfortable" size range.

The uppers were pretty rough too, peeling and such.

My boy plans on restoring them, something I never got around to do the past 2 or 3 years since I got them from shabby.

grin.gif

No BS, my foot shrunk over the years. When I first started working at finishline 5 years ago, I was copping shoes from my boss who wore a 10/10.5.

Now I find myself wearing 9-9.5, I'll never understand it.

In foams, I'd say I'm comfortable in a 9.5, but 9 or 10 will do.

And I've stumbled upon a couple pairs of Volts, I just don't wanna pay nearly as much as what they're asking,
laugh.gif

grin.gif

Good luck on that hunt. I don't even remember the last time I seen my size (13). I most have been looking now for a good 4-5 years now
frown.gif
frown.gif

Good luck on that hunt. I don't even remember the last time I seen my size (13). I most have been looking now for a good 4-5 years now
frown.gif
frown.gif

i wish i knew you back in the day, i was sitting on like 6 pairs of volts one time... still have my 2 pair in 10.5... sold another 10.5 to matt, sold all the others also (11.5, 13, 14)

sad thing is i let them all go for below $200
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

frown.gif
frown.gif

i wish i knew you back in the day, i was sitting on like 6 pairs of volts one time... still have my 2 pair in 10.5... sold another 10.5 to matt, sold all the others also (11.5, 13, 14)

30t6p3b.gif

So do I I would have took that 13 & 14. I remember I when  was in hs I got 3 pairs for like 3 or 400 but used each pair for school ball. Only if i would have keep all my kicks fresh in hs I would be sitting on a good 70 pairs of posites
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Yea man nike rep said they are in the system as a july release varsity red/black/black. Nike is just over doing it with foams now. This is going to make it 7 pairs in 2011
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I

hope it stops after that. I barely wear foams because everyone in nyc is rocking them and I mean everyone. I went to wifeys class to drop off lunch and peeped a whole bunch of 4th

graders rocking EG pros.

I fell into hard times and had to sell my Voltages/carbon fp1's about 3 years back, I still regret that til this day. Plus the fact that I let them go for $250shpd each makes it that much worst. I finally got the Carbon's again, and every route I take for the Voltages is dead end. I'll get them back one day...

It sucks that they are retroing the Varsity Reds, since I just got them back about a year ago smh...

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

frown.gif
frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif
you can throw a 10.5 my way

Damn Matt....could have used that 11.5
laugh.gif

got these in recently.....never was a fan of this colorway but.....
5752677268_7d3f0a0887_z.jpg

....i got 'em so i can make these a reality, soles already off and being cleaned!
devil.gif

5754866319_49d1ebd5a4_z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom