THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

I remember when the swoosh fell off my og pearls...my heart stopped when I looked down and didn't see them. I used e6000 glue to put them back on.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

those caro foams are sick

Ooo, i thought you wrote CAMO foams, that could be some serious sneaks....
pimp.gif

Photoshop please of various camo design foams.....

Ta in advance

that would be dope.. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Purple - very dope collection, nothing corny at all
smokin.gif

Knicks & Modz - ask and 'ye shall receive...

Camo PS's
6003132414_15a5b0a7e5_b.jpg

6003132396_391b10e4ec_b.jpg

6003132418_b907768336_b.jpg

6003132424_6ab261cda1_b.jpg

i cant stand any camo print but i would make an exception for them desert chocolate chips (nick name came from the military for that print)

crazy you got MARPAT digi/tri-color/desert print on there. your truly skilled with PS bruh

that picture of the pines on the water is dope. really starting to like em.

who has the best price on them foam pines? looking for a size 10.5

Originally Posted by egaroc1

i cant stand any camo print but i would make an exception for them desert chocolate chips (nick name came from the military for that print)

crazy you got MARPAT digi/tri-color/desert print on there. your truly skilled with PS bruh
thanks fellas

and
laugh.gif
@ desert chocolate chips....ima have to use that one when my homie comes home.

If anyone is willing to let go of their voltage foams, lmk. ANY size. I'd like them for collection purposes.

I've been feeling so empty after I sold my pair and the pair I was supposed to buy was gone.
frown.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by G Raider

i dont know i just cant see what ever one fascination with the shoes is. to me they are not the biddness. i couldnt even spend $80 on a pair of these. just myopinion.

honestly my dude, and no disre, but you sound like my ex girlfriend! i have NEVER heard a man say he didnt like foams... but foamposites are priceless due to their rarity and elusiveness. a sneaker made way ahead of its time... before nike retro'd, if you didnt get them on release, you didnt get them. no kid's sizes, no womens variants or sizes. thats why ali vegas said he "more exclusive than a pair of new foams" if i find a pair  for $80 i would need to leap from the tallest building to test my luck 

^About three years ago, a lot of people didn't like/weren't "feeling" foamposites or any posites for that matter. People called foamposite ones and pros moon boots, and some websites even listed a few posite shoes on their "Ugliest kicks of all time" lists.
laugh.gif
Now, we have everybody wearing and wanting foams...that's just what hype does.

Originally Posted by VietStar

^About three years ago, a lot of people didn't like/weren't "feeling" foamposites or any posites for that matter. People called foamposite ones and pros moon boots, and some websites even listed a few posite shoes on their "Ugliest kicks of all time" lists.
laugh.gif
Now, we have everybody wearing and wanting foams...that's just what hype does.

Pretty much the eggplant made the shoe popular.  And made Nike realize how much money they could make off them in the masses, and moved the whole production line over to China.

Good move for the masses, not so great for the rest of us.
frown.gif

yo mayhem them joints are sick, you should copyright before they use it..lol..

i need advice on gluing the swoosh back on.. do i put the crazy glue on the shoe, or on the outline of the swoosh itself? im thinking swoosh

Originally Posted by purplehazen

yo mayhem them joints are sick, you should copyright before they use it..lol..

i need advice on gluing the swoosh back on.. do i put the crazy glue on the shoe, or on the outline of the swoosh itself? im thinking swoosh
shiiiiii....release the navy seal joints and i'll let it slide
tongue.gif
devil.gif
smokin.gif

I dunno about the krazy glue....dries kinda stiff and might just break right back off.

You need something strong and flexible. Clean both sides properly with acetone and use something like e6000 or barge....maybe even gorilla glue will do it.

working on some more PS's....share 'em later on.

What do ya'll think of the Pines? I think they're dope... and alot of people are gonna regret not getting em

well damn, shabby! Thas a sweet connect u got there...i think after this pair, imma fall back on [new] foams...imma start working on some grail foams

hey guys,

Who knows the story about the battleground platinumposite? I really like how they look.

^^ it was a one on one basketball tournament nike held in all the major cities. Each winner had a chance to rep their city at the finals here in nyc. Thats when they released the platinumposites and air max elite. Basically a 1 on 1 streetball tournament

Back
Top Bottom