THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Think it might be time for these to find a new home. Not a good look to just lie dormant in the closet forever.

Surprisingly hard to sell though :lol:

Last edited:
because they were a pre-galaxy foam that isnt dooms or caro pros...

one of the best foams that arent royals right there...

because they were a pre-galaxy foam that isnt dooms or caro pros...

one of the best foams that arent royals right there...

This is the only offer I've gotten in about 3 days :lol:

Crazy. Going to end up keeping, not even mad about it :pimp:

Last edited:
This is the only offer I've gotten in about 3 days :lol:

Crazy. Going to end up keeping, not even mad about it :pimp:
rofl thats a horrible offer, some guy has a sz.14 on ebay for like 700 and hasnt been able to move that **** in months, if it was a size 13 though.....

My black/red foams from 07 soles are coming apart...may need a sole swap, but idk anyone who can do it...smh..... :smh:

Last edited:
I dont know where you're located. But in orange nj on south orange ave there's a shoe maker ( center shoes). The owners name is Raphael. Excellent shoe maker. Gators, crocs, snakeskins, stingray, ect.
I bet he can do it. IM me for more details.

Last edited:
Got a question for those who have died soles or customized some foams.

How hard would it be to dye the sole black and then the nubuck black (followed by the sock liner)? May try for a second pair of all whites this year and try it?

Got a question for those who have died soles or customized some foams.

How hard would it be to dye the sole black and then the nubuck black (followed by the sock liner)? May try for a second pair of all whites this year and try it?

Shouldn't be hard at all, i've seen a few pairs with sockliners dyed and soles are very easy to dye

Nice TB's, it a shame I was sooo broke when they were in Eastbay. Now they command a premium price :smh:

Dear nike talk fam.
I just copped some black foams from ebay.I opened the box and the kicks look a little funny.
Ie.glue on the carbon fiber area. Outer side bulging a litttle too much . Should I be concerned? Would put up pics but I'm in class

Pics are needed if you want opinions... as for glue stains, that's nike quality control. Nothing to do with authenticity.

Dear nike talk fam.
I just copped some black foams from ebay.I opened the box and the kicks look a little funny.
Ie.glue on the carbon fiber area. Outer side bulging a litttle too much . Should I be concerned? Would put up pics but I'm in class
u gotta post pics but if u think they look funny theres usually a reason why

Back
Top Bottom