THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

^^^not bad... Now it's time to pick up some pre '10 stuff
wink.gif
He's got eggplants, those are 2008/2009. no?

nice collection regardless.
Those look like the '10 pair.

Still, nice lil collection.
thanks for the compliment guys
happy.gif
 they are the '10 version, i do have some older ones and pros but i just decided to post some of my newer ds ones
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
thanks for the compliment guys:D  they are the '10 version, i do have some older ones and pros but i just decided to post some of my newer ds ones:\
post the older ones, thats the real heat (newer ones r nice too)

Loading up on foams . Received the fighter jets yesterday. "Striaght fire".http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/266243/width/200/height/400[/IMG[/quote]Can't even lie, these have grown on me a lot! I just can't get down with that retail price. Maybe they hit sale prices somewhere and I can grab a pair when/if they do.

[quote="mork23, post: 17213004"]

thanks for the compliment guys:D  they are the '10 version, i do have some older ones and pros but i just decided to post some of my newer ds ones:\
[/quote]All good man. I wasn't hating. I just see too many dudes with only the newest foams claiming to "been had foams". Even if someone only has the new stuff, gotta start somewhere. Some of em front like theyve always been into foams :{

Finally picked up a pair of pewters. $224 shipped

That's not a scuff on the toebox. You can't see it in person thankfully

Can't even lie, these have grown on me a lot! I just can't get down with that retail price. Maybe they hit sale prices somewhere and I can grab a pair when/if they do.
All good man. I wasn't hating. I just see too many dudes with only the newest foams claiming to "been had foams". Even if someone only has the new stuff, gotta start somewhere. Some of em front like theyve always been into foams :smh:
i dont know if theyre going to go on sale

Lolol I thought you had many, hence your name

:rofl: :rofl: I have a few. Something like 50+

Think ima start buying some more since its been a while and everything I really want I can't find in a 13 ( volts and red pros ).

Hopefully if all goes well some paranorman and S Collector should be here soon :nerd:

the ************* with the crate box would be crazy. dont worry youll find the red pros eventually(overpriced though).

Daaaamn nice carbons man...

@Knicks be careful when you do rock them joints man, the leather on mines is starting to crack :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom