THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

yeah, this new found love of Caros baffles me. There was a DS pair in the other site for over a year at something like $225 shipped. Dude could not move them. I offered on em a few times, but he wouldn't budge from that price.

Now beater caros go for more than that :smh:

No joke...
I'm hoping those days come back. Unlikely, but always possible I guess. I still have hope at least

When did HoH release their "Eggplants"? I can't find a pair from that release. I have the 09 and 10 release.

Last edited:
No joke...
I'm hoping those days come back. Unlikely, but always possible I guess. I still have hope at least

When did HoH release their "Eggplants"? I can't find a pair from that release. I have the 09 and 10 release.

it might, seems like things are slowing down a little, or maybe the lack of good colorways coming out

OK cool, someone tried telling me that HoH dropped an eggplant? Instead of arguing I just figured I'd nod my head and double check before I reply

I know that HoH had their own Royal, Pearl, and the NEO-LIME…. Which I never see the HoH Pearls come up anywhere!

HOH pearls and the other pair (I forgot the year) are basically the same thing besides the box tag.

Eggplants I'm sure dropped at HOH, but weren't exclusive to HOH.

I gotcha. Some people claim the "HoH pearl" has more pearl/color change in it. But if its just the box tag basically I'm not gonna bother with trying to get them. The HoH Royals well that's a whole other ball game

I do still need 02 Pearls. Should have a new addition early in the morning though

HOH pearls and the other pair (I forgot the year) are basically the same thing besides the box tag.

Eggplants I'm sure dropped at HOH, but weren't exclusive to HOH.

I might be wrong here, but wasnt there a slight difference on the sole?

I think the newer pair had blue tinted sole, while the HOH pair had clear sole.

I guess i could check when i get back home.

^^^ I think you might be right.
Yeah, that was the difference between the HOH pair and the last retro. The HOH was 2009 I believe and the third retro came out the next year. I missed the HOH release but got the 2010's on release day after work with ease (It came out during the week). They sat for a while at practically all stores near I live. I am pretty sure the HOH retro had to do with that. I need to get the 2002 release.

Last edited:
Still think next to the OG's that the 02's were the best. That pre yellowed sole was just BEAUTIFUL. My OG's were super icy (compared to a lot I see) when I got em last year

Yeah, that was the difference between the HOH pair and the last retro. The HOH was 2009 I believe and the third retro came out the next year. I missed the HOH release but got the 2010's on release day after work with ease (It came out during the week). They sat for a while at practically all stores near I live. I am pretty sure the HOH retro had to do with that. I need to get the 2002 release.
the hoh pearl released in the middle of the week at hoh harlem and ppl started to line up like crazy and I think they had to shut the store down for the day after

Well ill have to see a pair of HoHs and 2010s side by side to see if its be worth me getting them. Now these two eggplants, there's HUGE differences

All the pics are 2010 left 2009 right

The differences blew me away. It's only a year difference NIKE!!!

No I didn't pay $375 from FCLA... I gave less than retail and they came with the FCLA sticker and the box has a FC sticker. Probably the only box I'll ever have from FC
Best part, less than retail shipped

Last edited:
Well ill have to see a pair of HoHs and 2010s side by side to see if its be worth me getting them. Now these two eggplants, there's HUGE differences

All the pics are 2010 left 2009 right

The differences blew me away. It's only a year difference NIKE!!!

No I didn't pay $375 from FCLA... I gave less than retail and they came with the FCLA sticker and the box has a FC sticker. Probably the only box I'll ever have from FC
Best part, less than retail shipped

So if you think thats huge difference, you will probably have to buy the HOH pearls then.

All pre-2009 foamposites were made in Taiwan(PC8), and the quality of those are just better than those made in China(all foams starting with the copper).

Well I know that the pairs made pre 09 the shape is completely different (much better!) than the ones now days. I just didn't realize that the eggplants were that different.

I can't find any HoH pearls or 02s

Well I know that the pairs made pre 09 the shape is completely different (much better!) than the ones now days. I just didn't realize that the eggplants were that different.

I can't find any HoH pearls or 02s

I do see a few HOH listed on ebay, but not in your size range.

02s come up from time to time, usually not that expensive either. non ds though.

The difference of the hoh and regular released pearls is the sole. The hoh are completely clear. You'll only notice it in a side by side or when they are ds

Fishing in foams today

So after they're yellowed you won't be able to tell I'm sure... Well if the shape is better like it is on the eggplants, if I ever see them in my size ill try to get them.

I want another pair of pines, so I can black out the sole on mine if I get some icy ones

I love armies! Nice wear Los.

And after a little time/couple wears, the regular release pearls sole turns clear/yellow tint anyway.

Back
Top Bottom