THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

^the only "eggplants" i know. nice FP's. wore my silvers to work today, lol. (i work in a warehouse), ill prolly switch into the eggs later tho. until all this hype for the purple foams dies down around here. then ill break out my DS pair
pimp.gif
thanks brother, i just sole one of my cars i will be posting the royal penny ones and eggplant foams sometime next week!maybe the vampires too!

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by Rub Da Cube

Anyone Interested ? See Below.......
pimp.gif

wow man 300+ is 2 much for those man.. good luck trying 2 get rid of those now...

lol i know right i already tole em!
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ProperLive

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by Rub Da Cube

Anyone Interested ? See Below.......
pimp.gif

wow man 300+ is 2 much for those man.. good luck trying 2 get rid of those now...

lol i know right i already tole em!
roll.gif
laugh.gif

thanks for the tip proper live ... can anyone confirm if they are really dropping them again this month? i heard from a person that they will drop again alongwith the limited HOH release of the pearls.

thuoght i try and see but any would do a trade for the foamposite blue joints?
frown.gif

dont know if theyre dropping again, but wouldnt be suprised if Nike wants to milk out the shoe,

325$ is just making ppl look somewhere else,

sell them for $260-270ish and get your money quick w/o waiting till someone bites (you dont want that slow money right?... you could be spendingthat money right now and invest in some other shoes if your a re-seller and accumalate more funds with the quickness and etc...)

ppl want them but would rather shell out another couple bucks and get the royals.

Originally Posted by ProperLive

with the skinnys lol
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Am i the only person who loves the inside side of the fp1? looks cleaner[/color]

my boy dropped these off to me yesterday....didn't want them no more so i'm gonna use them as beaters.

come on already!! nuthuggers and posites?!

sick.gif

Shooooooot. I'll take those Fantaposites if you don't want them.
I wanted them, my boy didn't. they were sitting in a bag in his closet for years with all his other work shoes from our footlocker days.

all these royal foam ones are making me sick for passing on a pair about 6 months ago..
mad.gif
anybody selling a sz 12, im paypal ready..
nerd.gif
nice 1/2 cents s dubl..

as much as i love the 1/2 cent's, the craftsmanship of the soles is annoying me...the swoosh on the sole varies on each shoe..i picked up my pairs today,one is flawless and the other, the swoosh isn't completed...not gonna post pictures, but for 190, i figure the sole would be straight.

peace.

Originally Posted by never wear them

I see you got your pairs... Sz11.5 (are you selling?)
not any more....
grin.gif

dope Cactus Justin...need to UNDS mine pretty soon.

Yes, I'm asking for another price check on some pairs. Can somebody help me out?

Size 13: DS and VNDS pair

259it61.jpg

DS pair:

v66fwg.jpg

be678h.jpg

2ezlo8y.jpg

VNDS pair:

5alzpg.jpg

oa0y2q.jpg

DS pair $400+

VNDS Pair (looks to only be worn 2-3 times) $300+

Just cop em if you have the $$...prices will only go up or they'll be harder to find. Also if you spend $400+ on a pair of foams you can rock the !@%$outta em and dont have to worry about them looking beat like Js.

Back
Top Bottom