THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Damn no new kix to the family?

whats up posite fam?
laugh.gif
....i ain't gonna lie, i've been lazy as hell withmy pic taking lately.

but i did receive a new pickup today...

foamtanks....these should hold me down till 2015
laugh.gif

smh.gif
@ this being on pg. 4 cause some clown went gravedigging....

edit -
wink.gif

size 9.5: 250557815346
size 11: 160392996073

Originally Posted by DoEBoiFreshsince88

i want the copper foams, but gold copper isnt a color id where often, what you guys gunna rocc with it?
this black tee i just copped:

3 for $5
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i want the copper foams, but gold isnt a color id where often, what you guys gunna rocc with it?
There copper though, not sure why everyone some people think there gold, more of a brown shadethen gold.

Wore these on Sat. to a Eagles bar with a Cowboys authentic, I guess they brought them luck! lol...
380931081.jpg

^^^dope Flights...

Justing...Foamdomes
smokin.gif
I need to get a pair one of these days....

anyone interested in Coppers a homie is doing pre-orders....check the sig.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

i want the copper foams, but gold copper isnt a color id where often, what you guys gunna rocc with it?
this black tee i just copped:

I see what your saying the blacc tee is cool, but simple, id want to crush like wale did in that picture of him roccin them, i guess i could find a way to make it work?
are they droppin any other colors in the foams this yr?????

3 for $5
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Never really went into this thread but after going throughand organizing my shies I realized I havre more posite than I thought. I will get some pics and youguys can see them but some REALLY nice stuff in here that I can't compete with

pimp.gif
dope foams erryone, hey team positesay hello to a new member bcuz I'm definitely bouta post some of my foams on here, n to all those in rockin foams in the DMV
pimp.gif
keep em clean n comin

Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent

how do i join team posite? i have a nasty habit of constantly throwing away my sneakers, but i prolly have 6-7 foams layin around.
second dat, I have prolly 8 or 9 left after sellin a few
frown.gif
but team posite skool me on how to join pics r comin later

^^^basically open enrollment...on one of the first pages (prob around 20 or so) theres some sigs...just copy and paste/

Mister Saint Laurent...throwin away kicks huh? Hit me up next time you do that...I'll take em off your hands.

lol. people legit go through my trash searching for kicks. sometimes when i'm on ebay i'll see a pair i threw away pop up. if the buyer only knew wherethe seller found them . . .

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Damn no new kix to the family?

whats up posite fam?
laugh.gif
....i ain't gonna lie, i've been lazy as hell with my pic taking lately.

but i did receive a new pickup today...

foamtanks....these should hold me down till 2015
laugh.gif

smh.gif
@ this being on pg. 4 cause some clown went gravedigging....

edit -
wink.gif

size 9.5: 250557815346
size 11: 160392996073
is there any difference between the black foam boots that came out recently and the ones that came out the year before?

Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent

is there any difference between the black foam boots that came out recently and the ones that came out the year before?
i don't think so, could be wrong tho.

those PE's are
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^^basically open enrollment...on one of the first pages (prob around 20 or so) theres some sigs...just copy and paste/

Mister Saint Laurent...throwin away kicks huh? Hit me up next time you do that...I'll take em off your hands.
ite I'll try

edit: done
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom