The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

^
sick.gif

damn Joe very nice. Make sure you hit me up today so I can set that tee-time for Saturday. Ok im inspired to finish my collection post...%%*

Joe-Did you miss out or just didnt want to get them.I balanced inventory on these on Monday and we had some pairs left.
Scattered sizes,let me know if you need one and I will call the stores.Anyway that was a far better pickup than the package.
Im off today,fixing to go find out results of a MRI I had done on my knee.

at the Legacy in Springfield,TN. You are more than welcome to come, but i only have two sets of clubs. Im stoked to try out my new Nike SlingshotHybrid!!!!!!!!!!!!

wildwayne23 welcome to Team TN,. you gadda join us for a satco saturday.
Kev, ill with the birdie!!

checkin in from goodlettsville, tn.. a rivergate finish line worker.. wats good yal!!!

^ i'm surprised this is the first place you posted . . most dudes don't even know about this side of the world on niketalk,
laugh.gif

^Jonah stays thirsty for a hook-up...lol

Welcome Pruck is was funny how we bumped into each other the other day. Welcome to NT!!!

Okay guys I finally finished my collection post. Check it HERE
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Joerdan23

wildwayne23 welcome to Team TN,. you gadda join us for a satco saturday.
Kev, ill with the birdie!!

i didnt even see this last night...Had a blast golfin with ya yesterday brotha. LMK about next weekend. I would like to play 36 holes this week.

damn Tom putting me on blast in Regional!!! Joe and I golfed yesterday, and my brother came into town. I'll hit you up on AIM after I get off work.

uhh nuttin to spectacular.. jus phlys, orange 5 fusions.. red n white fusion 5 lows, a 10.5 in the black n white 5 fusions, but nothin too spectac like i said

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

^did you just move here? Welcome btw! Damnnnn we are growing...

Naw man I've lived here my whole life, I'm 24. I've been on Niketalk since 2000 just never posted and didnt join forever. Where do you guysplay golf at??? I play at Gaylord Springs (i work at Opryland Hotel), Country Hills and Twelve Stones Crossing.

Originally Posted by WildWayne23

Naw man I've lived here my whole life, I'm 24. I've been on Niketalk since 2000 just never posted and didnt join forever. Where do you guys play golf at??? I play at Gaylord Springs (i work at Opryland Hotel), Country Hills and Twelve Stones Crossing.

I work play at Country Hills almost every week for my company golf league! I actually play at Twelve Stones tomorrow morning at 9:00ish. You might haveto get us on at the Gaylord Course...I've never played it but heard its nice. Maybe you can meet us for SATCO Saturday, and a round? Hit me up when youget a chance.

Naw man I've lived here my whole life, I'm 24. I've been on Niketalk since 2000 just never posted and didnt join forever. Where do you guys play golf at??? I play at Gaylord Springs (i work at Opryland Hotel), Country Hills and Twelve Stones Crossing.

%+%% man, I live like 2 mins from Opry Mills and work just as close. Need to hit up lunch 1 day.

Originally Posted by Joerdan23

%+%% man, I live like 2 mins from Opry Mills and work just as close. Need to hit up lunch 1 day.

No doubt man. Where do you work?

Back
Top Bottom