The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

i got the sliver 1/2 cents for anybody that wants em ..180$ cash Size 9
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by The Wizard

man im disappointed in the lack of excitement for the Jigga man concert.

its in NASHVILLE, country music capital of the world.........helloooooooooooooo
laugh.gif
country music doesn't sell in Nashville.
on average, the big country acts will do 1, maybe 2 shows a year in Nashville.

It's not a country music thing though. Wayne sold out our gym last year, and T.I did really well in the spring too.

I wanted to go so bad. But by time I had money for the tickets all the good seats were gone. Also I'm at UT so I would have had to find a way. BTW Ihaven't been in this thread in forever. I've probably missed everything.

Vic,
What's up with SpaceJam release ? Prepays ? Or just regular, be there or be square ? Whats the RD ? Ive heard 11/27, 12/16, 12/26 ?

COOK # 45
get fit.

picked them up while I was on business in Cali for my wife and I. I got an 11.5 too if you want em (for rape obviously). I prefer 11's in hi SB's.

Unfortunately I can't wear 11.5s or I would pay a rape price, out of curiosity how much would you let them go for?

Originally Posted by The Takeover

Yo victor yall be bustin heads for some asics at your store

*+@ you talking about.....what are you looking for.Running shoes are in high demand vs low production.True story.But yeah what are you looking for?

Originally Posted by 4fitness

Vic,
What's up with SpaceJam release ? Prepays ? Or just regular, be there or be square ? Whats the RD ? Ive heard 11/27, 12/16, 12/26 ?

COOK # 45
get fit.
Dont worry Chad you are on my list.

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

out with the fam

Prison Issues x Gucci SB's x OG Cherrywood XVI's

29mvo11.jpg

Man Im loving them cherrys...I just picked up a pair of 03 concords from the goodwill in a 5c I think....good pickup.How olds the little one now?

Nevermind looks like around 5 months...I checked the blog,havent checked it in a while because it never gets an update.What size is he wearing now?

Back
Top Bottom