The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

come. it'll be cool. it's designed to be sneakerhead friendly, i.e. no huge crowd of idiots to step on your shoes
laugh.gif

@gotty I got banned and when I was good my post count got erased.Cant argue with these twits on here or your account will get erased.Im still OG from 10 years ago.Bunch of crap.

Got my cements.Cant believe we still had those at the end of the day.Might cop another.Rivergate Mall shoppers Im back home!!!!!!

If anyone wants to display their collection in Texas, holla at us. We're trying to get a collector from every state in the U.S. More details TBA after the Super Bowl. 
5383295367_5b010f87b7_b.jpg

If you guys hurry the Air Max 90 Infareds just hit clearance at Sport Seasons for 69.99.

We just completed a huge markdown so check your local spot....@KICKZB4HOZ we have two spots in Knoxville.

no sir....prolly try Foot Locker in Rivergate Mall.They get all the Foams.Not sure about City Gear or Martys.

Heads up....if you missed it the first time....they are on the way back....The Jordan Retro 9 white anniversary is being
restocked at Sport Seasons in limited quanities.Only at the Rivergate and Hickory Hollow Mall locations.Should be here within a week.

As always thanks for your continued support and business.23 years strong.

hey guys, gonna be going to the employee store in memphis in 2 weeks and was just wondering if there are any other malls or anything around there? looked on google maps and it looks like the store is in a secluded type of area. my friend could only put me and my wife on the list so i gotta figure out where to drop everyone else off for a while lol. thanks for any help

^^^^^

'preciate the heads up. My boy mentioned ?uestlove a while back never caught up with him after though. Plus I always eff with Wick-It since the The End days.

Back
Top Bottom