The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

Originally Posted by 1Deep

I Might Go Thru Stuntin Wit Da Wolf Greys On 1 Foot N Da Tru Blues On Da Otha Rofl

laugh.gif
 dont do it....wont be hard to spot you out tho

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by 1Deep

I Might Go Thru Stuntin Wit Da Wolf Greys On 1 Foot N Da Tru Blues On Da Otha Rofl

laugh.gif
 dont do it....wont be hard to spot you out tho

roll.gif
roll.gif
...Na Doe Im Prolly Jus Gon Stunt Wit Da Wolf Greys

Its So Hard Ta Wait Cuh Im Wantin Ta Wear Em So Baaaaad

Originally Posted by victorjames

I cant wait to find out who John Gotty is.I will be sitting in the Smoking Section.
laugh.gif
what's good holmes? All is well?

FYI - I'll be the guy in flip-flops or some old beater AF1s. I dare not be embarrassed by all the heat you guys bring out.

Originally Posted by johngotty

Originally Posted by victorjames

I cant wait to find out who John Gotty is.I will be sitting in the Smoking Section.
laugh.gif
what's good holmes? All is well?

FYI - I'll be the guy in flip-flops or some old beater AF1s. I dare not be embarrassed by all the heat you guys bring out.

exactly...may just throw on some ol 95's or somethin,let yall stunt
i wont be hard to find though...i'll be the guy smellin like a kush jar just opened
laugh.gif

I Aint Eitha...I Knew Dey Used Ta Be Beside Finishline In Da Mall Buh I Aint Kno Dey Started In Knoxville

City gear said its for reserves only. Not really a release 2 me if these are already sold pairs.

Daaaaah well, ima have 2 slide away from work for a sec I see

Saw vic wit da 2 diff lebrons, lol
Joe had da dopest table
I was da dude wit da lil baby walkin round
Cool lil event, hot as +$#% tho

Yooo Dat Wuz Vic? Dead
Yo I Saw Yu Doe Mound...Yu Short Rofl
Mane...Joes Setup Wuz Too Hard...Dude Coo Az Hell Too

I Wuz Da 1 In Da White Tee Black Levis N Wolf Greys Wit Da Matchin Atlanta Braves Fitted

Plenty of pics on deck.Didnt upload any tonight.It was good meeting the folks I met.Hot as could be at some points.

lol at myself for daring to do it different.It is what it is.

All in all the event was a success.Looks like Nashville is going to be getting more of these events.Details coming soon.

I got there at 6 and the place was packed...and hot because it was packed 
laugh.gif
. But I'm cool w/hot b/c the place was packed. Glad I went. 

Great event for Nashville, really happy with the outcome.
Thanks for all the table Love!

Vic, Mound, good to see yall for sure.

We need to get together more like we did a couple years ago.

Satco sneaker meet up! sup

Gotti, you still remain a mystery to me, been seeing you on NT for years, Smoking Section is great. We gadda meet up one of these times. If yall are not following John on Twitter yall are sleeping on Nashville.

Ivan and Phatkaps did a Great job putting this together!

A handful of pics here -- http://smokingsection.uproxx.com/TSS/?p=198158

I'll try to add a few more later but it's lazy Sunday right now.

Joe - Indeed. I was roaming around there but I'm usually quiet and try my best to go unnoticed. Didn't get a chance to meet everybody and get names, even though I wanted to. Did meet a lot of good people and saw faces who I didn't know were heavy into sneakers. Good fun.

Got there kinda late. Right before 7. Hottest event I've ever been too, need to fix that please. Chilled with one of my dudes by the fan towards the back for a minute.

Joe you already left and I guess Vic did too by the time I was there.
Mound I did see you. Thought about bringing my son, but have to drive back to Franklin with him all late and said nah...so got the "night off" and had some fun
1Deep I saw you too.
JohnGotty I dunno if I saw you at all but prolly did and didn't know.

Shouts to my dude Ivan and that guy Matic "lemme get the hot wings" Lee (it was cool putting a face to your name, always thought Ivan was making *#! up. Haha) Next time I hit the scratch off lotto man drinks are on me!!!!

I was the bummy dude with the pocket tee and black/chrome 8s. So it's Country King next, or maybe the Foster the People joint? Unless something else comes up, Nashville lemme know!!!

Nah vic, the lebrons was cool....nothin wrong wit bein different. Most of the folk in there looked like clones anyway

Back
Top Bottom