The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

^^ week rotation kev . . no bws?
smh.gif
. . shoulda holla'd at kazi earlier,
laugh.gif

and yeah you can get your shh back . . i beat them joints up, including the swtr.

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

n's gotta work, GTA came out, and I haven't wore sneakers since last week...on a NT drought B.
pretty much. and i got da damn flu, so its been all slippers, tube socks, gta4 and gin & juice
happy.gif

i feel like crap tho
frown.gif

whats good yall. Came from socal to nash to work. What are the good spots to hit up? I havent hit anything spots in nashville since i got here.
show me whats good nashville!
thanks!

^welcome to TN. As far as spots go it depends on your style, and if you are willing to sift through bullshhhhhh. If you are into J's, Quickstrikes, andetc. you have several Sports Seasons locations at local malls. If you are into SB's you are kinda screwed cuz there is one spot 6th Ave. As far as geargoes WorldWideWeb may be your best friend! Again, welcome. We are a close knit group so it's cool to have another head here.

Originally Posted by Skratch1t

whats good yall. Came from socal to nash to work. What are the good spots to hit up? I havent hit anything spots in nashville since i got here.
show me whats good nashville!
thanks!
sports season's would be your best bet
phatkaps
man of fashion
city gear
any1 else chime in
welcome to da dirty dime

to all of those memphis heads...see you @ the Music Fest this weekend. Oh believe I will be at the Nike employee store as well!

^^^good weather, Tom its been pouring rain all day....Imma come back out there for another pair of them samples...
I was messing around with the red ones I bought the other night and threw some paint on them.Ill post pics when I take
them.

Originally Posted by victorjames

^^^good weather, Tom its been pouring rain all day....Imma come back out there for another pair of them samples...
I was messing around with the red ones I bought the other night and threw some paint on them.Ill post pics when I take
them.
hey the weather has been fairly well...and I don't go back to work until tuesday cause i'll be at the glow in the dark concert!!
pimp.gif

quick question, do any stores carry stuff like original fake, the hundreds or anything thats hyped?

about this summit we may have in nashville, is everyone over 21? I really want to meet some of the NT heads in Nashville in a non *+## way.

quick question, do any stores carry stuff like original fake, the hundreds or anything thats hyped?

about this summit we may have in nashville, is everyone over 21? I really want to meet some of the NT heads in Nashville in a non *+## way.

phatkaps off of bellroad sells the hundreds, kid robot, and stuff like that.

. . there's a lot over 21 . . and then there's a lot under 21 as well.

laugh.gif
like myself.

long trip...memphis was nice.

I got it for xbox360 gamertag: addicted2mikes

what's good with this weekend @ Satco?

confirmed!!! Satco Saturday's are back! I spoke to a few Nashville-heads and there will be a meet-up at Satco this Saturday. Time TBD.

Back
Top Bottom