The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

While we're on the topic of selling things, I have 10.5 OG XIIS (Blk/Red). Because I'm not a post $%%*$ I can't sell on here (not dissing therules, they make sense). I'm not looking for much more than a good home for them. They're on eBay and NSB if anyone's interested. %*%#, if someoneoffers me the right price I might throw in a six pack.

since no one wants to set up a summit.. anyone interested in a meet and greet in Nashville with NT heads? I'm not originally from Nashville but I can helporganize a Meet and Eat/Greet with everyone. Maybe in Cool spring because there are a lot of places to eat and parking is easier. My propose date is 10-18-08lunch time at noon at a place TBA. Prob a place where everyone just comes in orders and sits down. I'm just interested in meeting other shoes heads and newfriends.

Hit me on AIM about it= Skratch1t

Originally Posted by ireminisce

nawww fam . . there's a lot of tn nter's that go to school actually . . mtsu, utk, memphis, vandy, and some other nashville schools.

me, tom, desmond, & emeka all goto mtsu.

and i like mtsu . . what do you want to know about it tyrone?

would you suggest someone to go there? and whats the racial makeup?

Originally Posted by Skratch1t

since no one wants to set up a summit.. anyone interested in a meet and greet in Nashville with NT heads? I'm not originally from Nashville but I can help organize a Meet and Eat/Greet with everyone. Maybe in Cool spring because there are a lot of places to eat and parking is easier. My propose date is 10-18-08 lunch time at noon at a place TBA. Prob a place where everyone just comes in orders and sits down. I'm just interested in meeting other shoes heads and new friends.

Hit me on AIM about it= Skratch1t

I would def be down, but im now 1000 miles away (literally)

Originally Posted by tyronebillion

nawww fam . . there's a lot of tn nter's that go to school actually . . mtsu, utk, memphis, vandy, and some other nashville schools.

mtsu is cool. and it is very diverse.

Originally Posted by tyronebillion

yes i would . . although, the major you want plays a big role as well.

and mtsu . . is pretty diverse i guess you can say. obviously not as diverse as cali / ny though. whites & blacks are the majority.

If we're gonna do something like that we should do it at night on a weekend. I'm taking a full load of classes and working anywhere between 33 and 40hours a week, but I can take off one night or just do it later if this is really gonna happen.

Well if any Nter wants to roll through the club i DJ in Nashville called Lot 7 ,.... you Nters can meet there...

word? you dj at lot7?

one of my friends is supposed to be having his 21st birthday there at the end of november.

and emeka . . i'm still debating on going or not.

when we
pimp.gif
fam? . . me & tom can't uff with that shwaggg though,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Skratch1t

Well if any Nter wants to roll through the club i DJ in Nashville called Lot 7 ,.... you Nters can meet there...

Wow thats a pretty good gig

I'd like to take this time out to say that Joerdan23 has the illest collection that i've seen in reallife.

Just completely bonkers, the amount of heat he has. I mean, dude's wifey's heat > a lot of collections I'veseen.

Here's to you Joe. Hospitality was awesome. Cajun pasta was impeccable. And your sneaker game is out of thisworld....Unicorns indeed my friend.

lot 7 on sat? nt meetup whaa? edit: boom bap is on sat night too at bluebar thats a 5 dollar coverage

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

I'd like to take this time out to say that Joerdan23 has the illest collection that i've seen in real life.

Just completely bonkers, the amount of heat he has. I mean, dude's wifey's heat > a lot of collections I've seen.

Here's to you Joe. Hospitality was awesome. Cajun pasta was impeccable. And your sneaker game is out of this world....Unicorns indeed my friend.

Careful Joe...Stan-Status possible

Yes Lot 7, and the gig is just ok, not spectacular. I will be out for a month touring in China to dj, then I'll be back at Lot 7 in November. If any Nterwants to go let me know through aim or email but 21+ only.

aim= skratch1t
email= darren@djorbit.net

Wats good my TN Heads hope everybody good. i have been trying to get rich and graduatin soon
but anybody going the the wayne and lupe Concert..Cuz im in there..

Back
Top Bottom