The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 Oz Open Nadal Out)

EC8IzF1W4AALJEO.jpeg

Alexis with the D.A.R.E. shirt. If you know, you know lol.

Still have to buy my ticket for today lol

edit: bought a ticket for the night session at Armstrong, didn't get the chance to see Kyrgios play last year so this should be a good one, and Sabalenka vs Azarenka could be promising

Enjoying this Tsitsipas match, just hope it doesn't go too long and causes a ripple effect and the Kyrgios match ends up starting at 10pm

Last edited:
Watching Azarenka and Sabalenka, can't pick a side but I'm just hoping Azarenka wraps up the second set relatively quickly so I can see Krygios. No doubt I'll be here until midnight at least

IMG_20190827_204807.jpg

Crazy how Sharapova was playing lights out against Serena while doping and still couldn't take a set. She can't even get 2 games without it smh.
I don't feel bad for her, she was one of the broads that said wouldn't do weight-training to better challenge Serena because she wants to look like a "woman" :smh:

Sloane is buns. It’s not her coaches. She hasn’t done anything since 2017. Constantly losing to no names.

Why does she have the prime time slot. She should have played at 11am. She sucks.

Sloane don't have heart. She has the speed, the power and the skills but she clearly checked out once Jozy proposed. I hope her and Jozy hang it up and have a good life.

You’d think all these early exits would wake her up. But naw, she’s just going through the motions. Not even surprised she lost honestly but it’s time to dial her “stardom” back. All she does lately is lose.

She should be glad she doesn’t have to go thru qualifiers. Would never make a tournament then.

You’d think all these early exits would wake her up. But naw, she’s just going through the motions. Not even surprised she lost honestly but it’s time to dial her “stardom” back. All she does lately is lose.

She should be glad she doesn’t have to go thru qualifiers. Would never make a tournament then.

The wheels have definitely fallen off for her but I think she wants to get married and call it a career.

Yea dude is famous for his trantrums and occasional tanking when things don’t go his way but when he actually decides to play he’s a top 5 player in the world. You just never know who you’ll get.

It's truly fascinating. You'd hear a lot more about him if the general American population cared about Tennis more outside of the well known names and American players.

It's truly fascinating. You'd hear a lot more about him if the general American population cared about Tennis more outside of the well known names and American players.
he gets talked about more on sportscenter than any american player. he's such a douche. Wish Stan Wawrinka beat the hell out of him.

Sloane convinced Kamal Murray to dump Monica Puig and join her team again for the open. They both lost in the 1st round. Serves her right!

Back
Top Bottom