The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 Oz Open Nadal Out)

Rafa :pimp:,1 more win away from being 1 away from Feds record.

Great to see both him and Serena in contention for a slam in the final weekend once again.

The both won at Flushing Meadows back in 2013

IMG_20190907_030536.jpg

Finally saw Nadal play in person yesterday. After that first set tiebreak was the 1st time I lost it at a US Open lol. He better not lose tomorrow.

Lookswise? She looks aight. Her thighs though. Must feel good to be in between them. I dunno if it was her sister they showed in the crowd a few nights ago, she looked really attractive.

man when im asking YOU, it always for :evil: purposes :lol:

But yeah, now that i'm getting a closeup of her during the interview, shes not much of a looker. Body has potential though

man when im asking YOU, it always for :evil: purposes :lol:

But yeah, now that i'm getting a closeup of her during the interview, shes not much of a looker. Body has potential though
She sweats a lot which i'm kinda into. There was a canadian stripper who covered me in her butt sweat. Wore that same sweater on the plane ride home. Btw, worst vip dance ever and she tried to break my jaw.

She sweats a lot which i'm kinda into. There was a canadian stripper who covered me in her butt sweat. Wore that same sweater on the plane ride home. Btw, worst vip dance ever and she tried to break my jaw.

Was it in Montreal? :nerd:

Impressive win from Bianca watched her play at the Aussie Open this year and wasn't that impressed with her. :lol:

Andreescu is the real deal man :pimp::pimp:

Never seen anyone be able to match Serena's power like that. She's got such a complete all around game too and should only improve and her mental strength has been on display recently as well in her comebacks and the way she handled the moment with a partial crowd.

The sky seems to be the limit for her,Serena's coach was saying she's a future world no.1 in the build up to the final

Definitely the face of Canadian tennis and hopefully one of the faces of Womens tennis for the next decade, Genie's rolling in her grave :lol:

On another note,really hoping that's not the last chance Serena gets to win #24

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom