THE OFFICIAL University of Tennessee(2) v.s University of Memphis(1) post!!!!

Good game
Memphis needs to adress that free throw shooting
smh.gif

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Tennessee will lose within the next two weeks and lose the #1 ranking

Its funny, i bet youd give anything for any of those teams in your sig to win a game within the next two weeks

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Cuz there isn't much time on the clock, and they have been rebounding well on their end. They need three and a free throw only gets you two and Tennessee gets possession.
4.5 left on the clock...

at worst, down 3 with 4 seconds for Rose to push the ball up the floor...

I'll take that instead of tryin to grab a rebound on a FT

How was he getting the ball in less than .5 again? you saw the foul they made at the and took about 1.5 seconds off the clock. I think they would prefer ashot near the basket rather than from the opposite end of the court.

How was he getting the ball in less than .5 again? you saw the foul they made at the and took about 1.5 seconds off the clock. I think they would prefer a shot near the basket rather than from the opposite end of the court.
Part of the risk, but on the inbound...shouldn't take them more than .5 to 1 second to foul

Originally Posted by Officer Andre

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Tennessee will lose within the next two weeks and lose the #1 ranking

Its funny, i bet youd give anything for any of those teams in your sig to win a game within the next two weeks

laugh.gif
zing!

smh.gif

nah, according to calipari there are far more important things than free throw shooting. he's not concerned with his team being one of theworst free throw shooting teams in the nation.
roll.gif

i'm glad to see memphis take the l. they've got no class. i always like the players with swag and confidence and cockiness or whatever but memphis isjust a bunch of arrogant +!$$%#$%. dorsey is a !*%#!

where have i heard that response before, officer andre huh ?

grin.gif

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

Ehhh Tennessee will lose the next game anyways.
Word. Memphis will retain that No.1 when Vandy beats Tennessee. I obviously don't care about a perfect season now.

BTW, if it wasn't for that traveling call we would had the game on lock.

Tigers' FT shooting =
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

good game but wow how was rose so winded, never seen a top NBA prospect searchin for air like that... i know son is hittin that ganja hard

and dorsey is a THUG, if basketball dont work BMF should be his next route

Originally Posted by allen3xis

How was he getting the ball in less than .5 again? you saw the foul they made at the and took about 1.5 seconds off the clock. I think they would prefer a shot near the basket rather than from the opposite end of the court.
Part of the risk, but on the inbound...shouldn't take them more than .5 to 1 second to foul

Yeah. There's risk either way. Me personally, I'd rather take the shot closest to the basket. But to each his own.

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Word. Memphis will retain that No.1 when Vandy beats Tennessee. I obviously don't care about a perfect season now.

Tigers' FT shooting =
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
Dude youre the biggest bangwagoner ive ever seen. You go to Arkansas, then you rep UGA, and now youre a Memphis fan?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

smh.gif
nah, according to calipari there are far more important things than free throw shooting. he's not concerned with his team being one of the worst free throw shooting teams in the nation.
roll.gif

i'm glad to see memphis take the l. they've got no class. i always like the players with swag and confidence and cockiness or whatever but memphis is just a bunch of arrogant +!$$%#$%. dorsey is a !*%#!

indifferent.gif

dunce.png
Go sit in a corner now J Rain.
smh.gif

Tigers' FT shooting =
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
Dude youre the biggest bangwagoner ive ever seen. You go to Arkansas, then you rep UGA, and now youre a Memphis fan?
smh.gif
I don't go to Arkansas, but I'm from there. I currently go to school in Memphis, and after I'm done with school, I wanna move to Georgia,preferably Atlanta. That explains it.

good game......memphis really gave that one away though

FT shootin did them in.......you cant win big tourney games if you dont make FTs

why didnt cal call a TO with like 26 seconds? i guess he was savin one in case they had another posession to win but i wouldve set somethin up then

also the FT miss on purpose, you had 8 seconds so if he makes both they foul tennessee right away you still have plenty of time to get a shot off

Tigers' FT shooting =
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
I don't go to Arkansas, but I'm from there. I currently go to school in Memphis, and after I'm done with school, I wanna move to Georgia, preferably Atlanta. That explains it.

No, It doesnt. That logic is almost as stupid as liking a team because someone in your family went there when you graduated from Arizona

Originally Posted by dreClark

I'm more interested in J.P. Prince and CDR.....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
(pause)

Last 4 possesions of the game....Ball should have been in the hands of "Pooh" as DR is referred to....No reason for dude to take that dumb asshot.....and he missed bad trying to be a hero....Looking like Carlton Banks when he shot the ball instead of Will.....
laugh.gif

lol @ calling all the memphis players thugs...cdr is in no way a thug neither is pooh.. the others i cant vouch for.

but with that said good win for tennessee although they will get upset again once tourney time comes

Back
Top Bottom