The Official VADO Thread... Vol. SLIIMEEEEEEE

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

you gon' buy it?

[audi] sucka! [/audi]

nah man i been like that.................i couldnt find currency pilot talk in stores i paid for it online with shipping..........ill do the same with vado.

i got all of cam real copies, ill support kanye when he drop

i feel if you like an artist you should show support...........

thats just me though i dont see it as a problem at all.

ps. i bought fat joe day of release also.  CNN. monday if you came out with an album and its hot imma support too, i dont like wale so i couldnt even show support an i did want too cuz he (&#$# with NT but o well.

laugh.gif

wait...

slime flu is a actual retail CD? i thought it was gonna be another mixtape then the UN album was gonna drop for retail....?

btw, if thats the case, i will show support

-J23C

wait...

slime flu is a actual retail CD? i thought it was gonna be another mixtape then the UN album was gonna drop for retail....?

btw, if thats the case, i will show support

-J23C

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

you gon' buy it?

[audi] sucka! [/audi]

nah man i been like that.................i couldnt find currency pilot talk in stores i paid for it online with shipping..........ill do the same with vado.

i got all of cam real copies, ill support kanye when he drop

i feel if you like an artist you should show support...........

thats just me though i dont see it as a problem at all.

ps. i bought fat joe day of release also.  CNN. monday if you came out with an album and its hot imma support too, i dont like wale so i couldnt even show support an i did want too cuz he (&#$# with NT but o well.

word. im copping a copy myself. hopefully i can find one out here in the bay

GTR (?) chrome come with a couple horses, rims poking out like a bone is double-jointed

not bad
pimp.gif

Vado came through with this. Hopefully this is the same type of material that will appear on his album.

Yuku...
But yea I heard Vado say in an interview that he's dropping a slime flu album followed up with a slime flu mixtape....

Back
Top Bottom