The Official VADO Thread... Vol. SLIIMEEEEEEE

soooooooooooooo, yo semi fav rapper from the past five years signed to YMCMB on the low today. aka WE THE BEST

I think this is going to wrok out very well for Vado. Millz situation was a lil bit different from vado simply because he's signed directly under YMCMB and at that point had already been viewed by the public as that "battle rap cat".

Slime Rosthein has a lot to gain when your boss is Khaled directly.... I believe he's going to get a proper push and musically he's there waiting.

Last edited:
So was Slime Flu 3 actually good cuz Slime Flu 1 was nice but part 2 was :smh:
Havent listened to anything from him since then

slime Flu 3 is Back to him being good at what he does. He Definitely stepped up with that one.

They interviewed him a few weeks ago and he said A lot of slime Flu 2 had em out of his element due to interscope trying to force his hands. but make no mistakes SF3 will have you bumping if you like Vado's older joints

He's already getting exposure now, which is a good look. He spazzed on Funk Flex & Don't Make Me Do It has potential.

:\ if its like that with him & Cam though

Cam has a LONG history of doing wateva the **** he wants when he wants which is cool for him considering he's been rapping for 20 years and is caked up.... But to a cat like Vado he can't afford to keep startin and stopping he need someone who gonna move with him & help him make moves in the industry. As we all know Cam gives two ***** about anything industry related.

It tells me A lot that he ain't rockin as heavy with cam but he still moving wit JIm & Elz..... Cam is completely content and about to get married as a young rapper you cant have a cat planning his wedding plans over your singles :lol:

Last edited:
Cam has a LONG history of doing wateva the **** he wants when he wants which is cool for him considering he's been rapping for 20 years and is caked up.... But to a cat like Vado he can't afford to keep startin and stopping he need someone who gonna move with him & help him make moves in the industry. As we all know Cam gives two ***** about anything industry related.

It tells me A lot that he ain't rockin as heavy with cam but he still moving wit JIm & Elz..... Cam is completely content and about to get married as a young rapper you cant have a cat planning his wedding plans over your singles :lol:

Agreed

Vado's work ethic isn't the best either.

Dam so him n Cam aint cool no more? Well **** this ***** then. Cam made his career. I liked Penz more anyways lol

The question will be can Vado make songs? Hit records? I don't see him being any bigger than a below average Ace Hood.

Vado lyricism and flow is on another planet though.

Unfortunately agreed.

This is why all da Dipset members move independently from cam, but they all still rep

Da set. I dont like that vado isnt doesnt grasp "still reppin da set" but

Signed independently. It feels like abandoning & crew hoppin.

On breakfast club he still said he's affiliated though, but no UN references on

Slime flu 3 was eye openin.

Vado made the smart move signing with Khaled . . . but that new track is trash, beat is a 'Young and Gettin It' copy/paste

Vado is definitely gonna get more shine, doubt he's keeping a classic New York sound . . . just not what sells right now . . . and I don't think he has the beat selection capabilities of ASAP, from what I've seen . . . so . . .

Back
Top Bottom