Lmaoooooo

Originally Posted by alex2182

Originally Posted by MrWavez

roll.gif
roll.gif
�� lol this dude cant be serious

this is sooooo real what are u talking about

Reasonable Doubt was a great�debut album that�started Jay-Z's rise to fame, dude already put out Attention Deficit which was good but not the debut album that Reasonable Doubt was. And dude cant even put out an album he wants to put out,�I'd understand if dude was on the come-up and�was back by somebody who could push him�to that level.�
listen to what hes saying tho...its sooo true. cuz nowadays no one wants to be BETER than jay z and all them they just wanna be like them, 

this is sooooo real what are u talking about

Reasonable Doubt was a great�debut album that�started Jay-Z's rise to fame, dude already put out Attention Deficit which was good but not the debut album that Reasonable Doubt was. And dude cant even put out an album he wants to put out,�I'd understand if dude was on the come-up and�was back by somebody who could push him�to that level.�
listen to what hes saying tho...its sooo true. cuz nowadays no one wants to be BETER than jay z and all them they just wanna be like them, 

I listened to what dude said and he said "Why cant I tell people my album is better than Reasonable Doubt, is that blasphemous...is that the bible"
I say that to say this dude wants to say his album is better than Reasonable Doubt and Im just surprised dudes didn't to break out laughing. Dudes are not saying or doing what he's talking about but becuz they dont care. Rappers want to better their own craft. If somehow Wale makes a really good album (
laugh.gif
) nobody is gonna say your album is better than Jay's, if anything they're gonna compare it to Cole, Big Sean and Drake. That's like Ross saying his album is gonna be better than Illmatic. Now for the bible, it's pretty obvious there is no rap bible or perfect album, so for him to even mention God writing it is funny.

Wale is trying to be better than Jay-Z??
Jay-Z has own label of rappers, Wale is in a label of rappers where Meek Mill has more buzz than him
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
. Dudes doin a horrible job 

I listened to what dude said and he said "Why cant I tell people my album is better than Reasonable Doubt, is that blasphemous...is that the bible"
I say that to say this dude wants to say his album is better than Reasonable Doubt and Im just surprised dudes didn't to break out laughing. Dudes are not saying or doing what he's talking about but becuz they dont care. Rappers want to better their own craft. If somehow Wale makes a really good album (
laugh.gif
) nobody is gonna say your album is better than Jay's, if anything they're gonna compare it to Cole, Big Sean and Drake. That's like Ross saying his album is gonna be better than Illmatic. Now for the bible, it's pretty obvious there is no rap bible or perfect album, so for him to even mention God writing it is funny.

Jay-Z has own label of rappers, Wale is in a label of rappers where Meek Mill has more buzz than him
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Why do people keep saying this?
I go to school w/people from all over the country and NOBODY outside east coast folk give two F's about Meek Mill.  Everybody else just knows him as the "N_ who rapped on Tupac's Back".  On the flip side everybody, especially females, know who Wale is.

I know hating on Wale is the cool thing to do on NT, but some of y'all really just take it tooo far.

Meek mill has about 330,000 twitter followers.
Wale has a million twitter followers.

if you dont think twitter is an adequate gauge of popularity in music (especially in hip hop) you are wrong
*i will get lots of backlash for this but i stand by it. 

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I go to school w/people from all over the country and NOBODY outside east coast folk give two F's about Meek Mill.  Everybody else just knows him as the "N_ who rapped on Tupac's Back".  On the flip side everybody, especially females, know who Wale is.

I know hating on Wale is the cool thing to do on NT, but some of y'all really just take it tooo far.

Im not hating on dude, but Dreamchasers is being spun in the MIA and for the dude who talking bout Twitter followers Cudi got 200k followers and Tyler the Creator got 500k followers how they sell more than Wale. Nowadays all a rapper has to do is say inspiritational stuff to get followers. Everybody know who Wale is but they not checking for dude did the Eleven One Eleven Theory do anything??? Nobody knew who Meek was last year but now dude got Ima Boss and Tupac Back, he's not better than Wale but dude is outshining him rite now. 

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Im not hating on dude, but Dreamchasers is being spun in the MIA and for the dude who talking bout Twitter followers Cudi got 200k followers and Tyler the Creator got 500k followers how they sell more than Wale. Nowadays all a rapper has to do is say inspiritational stuff to get followers. Everybody know who Wale is but they not checking for dude did the Eleven One Eleven Theory do anything??? Nobody knew who Meek was last year but now dude got Ima Boss and Tupac Back, he's not better than Wale but dude is outshining him rite now. 

Yeah you are.  Get some dreams lame @!#!!! 

Originally Posted by SoundnFury

if you dont think twitter is an adequate gauge of popularity in music (especially in hip hop) you are wrong

Dont Soulja Boy have 15 mil followers or some ridiculous number?

How much DeAndre Way sell?

Originally Posted by D723

Yeah you are.  Get some dreams lame @!#!!! 
So Im hating dude becuz I find it funny that he thinks his album is better than Reasonable Doubt and I think Meek Mill has a bigger buzz than him. Look Lotus Flower is decent but Wale is trying to be a radio rapper and he is not a radio rapper, he's been trying to this since Attention  Deficit bombed all he rly needs to worry about is the "Nothing" series.  

yo... on the real...

nobody outside of theeast coastgives two sheets aout a meeky mill.

lolol.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Dont Soulja Boy have 15 mil followers or some ridiculous number

i should have defined what popularity meant im not saying he would sell more records today but that he is more well known
and crank dat sold more than any single wale or meek has 

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Dont Soulja Boy have 15 mil followers or some ridiculous number

i should have defined what popularity meant im not saying he would sell more records today but that he is more well known
and crank dat sold more than any single wale or meek has 

I hear what you're saying.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

That's still the east coast bruh, and besides that Ross is from MIA, anything MMG related gets played there.
Like I said once you get off the east coast, most people only know MMG as Ross, Wale, and them two other n's 
laugh.gif
.  I know people in Detroit who barely have a clue who Meek Mill is but f w/Nike Boots just cuz of Wale.

I will agree and say twitter followers does not equal album sales.

Brah nobody said mentioned or bumped Wale ova here even wen Eleven One Eleven Theory. What yall not realizing Wale been on MTV and 106 since '09 so of course ppl gone know dude and Detroit is the East. Bruh twitter dont mean @+*+ Tyga got a million followers but dude been on the same level since he signed with YM. Im not very good with geography so yall could talk about who poppin in what city, if somebody told me Meek was poppin in Hawaii and not Ross I'd believe him. It's an arguable statement and to be honest I doubt neither one of these guys albums will do well. With all these radio tracks dude is putting out there is no way Wale is seeing Jay.

Brah nobody said mentioned or bumped Wale ova here even wen Eleven One Eleven Theory. What yall not realizing Wale been on MTV and 106 since '09 so of course ppl gone know dude and Detroit is the East. Bruh twitter dont mean @+*+ Tyga got a million followers but dude been on the same level since he signed with YM. Im not very good with geography so yall could talk about who poppin in what city, if somebody told me Meek was poppin in Hawaii and not Ross I'd believe him. It's an arguable statement and to be honest I doubt neither one of these guys albums will do well. With all these radio tracks dude is putting out there is no way Wale is seeing Jay.
roll.gif

You think Detroit is east because the Pistons are in the eastern conference right? 
laugh.gif

N_'s don't even know simple geography now-a-days, I'm done with this debate.

The song is awesome. I hope he brings some stuff to pass out at hu homecoming.

Back
Top Bottom