The Official WDYWT Air Jordan Edition Vol. 3 (2008!): INTRODUCING THE JUMPMAN LOYALISTS!

nice powder blues kingof3rdstrike...

this morning for the XX3 release

25tdmp0.jpg

dammit I may regret not getting those all stars. I also regret calling them all stars but its shorter than calling them white/black/red XX3s.

+=
I wore the XXII's to the barbershop, I didn't have to wear anything to the release because my girl did the dirty work for me... Shebrought them to me at 8:45 this morning
pimp.gif

Dope stuff everyone!!! Shout out to the Jumpman Loyalists, haven't had time to get on and post too much this week... I got a new TV so I have been enjoyingit
pimp.gif

I know this isn't the pick up thread, but who better to share this with
tongue.gif

Wore retro V's to the cop my XX3's & nice socks with the VII's never wear them, i might have to swagger jack youlol.

sup,
thank´s for all the love guys ... allways much appreciated
shoehead these NIKE AIR pix from you are just freakin insane
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Noir lovin the XIIs
iKONstar fresh Columbias man
3rdstrike really nice Powders
smokin.gif

Ucasta lovin the XIIs buddy .... I hope we´ll see these in the pack

I wore XXIs yesterday
a62356c3e0393065d1dc99114469bf1c564e581.pjpg

Alot of heat everyone. XIVs killin this page, dope XVIIs up there also (making me really think about undsing mine).

Today to hit the mall, wal-mart, and some other random stuff.
Wifey in womens Aquas, son in West XXs, me in XIVs.....

2lo6n0o.jpg

Sorry for the blurry @+# pic, my daughter was rushing to take the pic.
embarassed.gif

Dalisto - thanks for the compliments on my two previous posts, you straight keep it comin with the heat homie

Kingof3rdstrike - nice Powder X's

Ucasta - thats a mighty fresh looking pair of XII's

Dnice - I love those I's

Wore 12's like the others in this page
pimp.gif

a4f358a2e4e931a9dfb567e0e41c5424416f06f.jpg

Nice XIIs And XIVs On This Page....It's Starting To Look Like A Few Of You Are In Cahoots
laugh.gif

Today Out To Pick Up My Skate Or Dies On Hold At The Local Spot

The Fit:

^^^That's An OG Shooting Jacket From 1985....Pretty Sure They Didn't Drop In A Black/Yellow Colorway...You Prob Have The Jacket From The OL/NL Pack:wink

Back
Top Bottom