||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by Kaimel Rule

Went to the show in Sac last night
Dope show..

Only gripe was.. No songs from Flight School 
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

i don't understand how dude is neglecting it so much...#+## was damn near his best tape, it was like an album...

SF show got Boarding Pass Remix (remix not on flight school but the original was)  cuz Mistah FAB was in the building
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Caught him here in Seattle last night, dope show but he did too many weaker songs off the new tapes.. Definitely needed a little more Flight School/POTC2/Star Power in his set list, but I'm not trippin.

The bay got lucky 
mad.gif
frown.gif

Here in Sac he came out to... Cabin Fever.. then went into B.A.R (title track.. On a Pill.. Thrill)

Then was like "Yell out a song off youtube".. Everybody yelled out "ATL Freestyle" and he was like "%@% is that?" 
laugh.gif

Only track from Star Power was "Ink My Whole body.. Then.. 5-6 song set of Kush and OJ stuff.. then go Hard or Go Home and This Plane. 

Quick Vid.. http://www.twitvid.com/QILBA

^ It's cool.. the SF set was practically identically.

I put a vid together it is 20 minutes long and 500+mb.. im tryna upload it but youtube vimeo facebook or dailymotion wont take it.. any suggestions??

Originally Posted by Kaimel Rule

The bay got lucky 
mad.gif
frown.gif

Here in Sac he came out to... Cabin Fever.. then went into B.A.R (title track.. On a Pill.. Thrill)

Then was like "Yell out a song off youtube".. Everybody yelled out "ATL Freestyle" and he was like "%@% is that?" 
laugh.gif

Only track from Star Power was "Ink My Whole body.. Then.. 5-6 song set of Kush and OJ stuff.. then go Hard or Go Home and This Plane. 

Quick Vid.. http://www.twitvid.com/QILBA
that's a damn lie by Wiz
laugh.gif
at my show we had problems with the sound...right after we got the sound going again he did an acapella ATL Freestyle...

And yeah, he definitely could use some work on his set list...he left off my favorites from Kush & OJ and didn't play any Flight School...lame

Originally Posted by young dr0

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

I'm goin to see him again in June
pimp.gif
Where you going Trav?

Im hitting up a show in Charleston late June or early July. Can't remember

I'm goin to see him Charlotte. Its like 3 days before the show in Charleston. I was gonna go to that one at first but i found out about the Charlotte one and its closer to me

i got a question...

i downloaded this kush and oj mixtape...

it was aight....

but i keep hearing about others...

can somebody gimme a rundown on his best mixtapes?

maybe i dont relate cuz i dont smoke... lol...

^its a buncha features he just recently put it i believe.. i listened..dont like it much. deleted. rather just jam kush x oj

I wonder how many more vids he's shooting for kush and oj because I want a video for Glasshouse that would be 
pimp.gif

^^ thats not even from KushxOJ i think he will make a bunch of these cause they dont look overly expensive and they are pretty good foer the most part

Back
Top Bottom