The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good thing most of the releases this year are. Will give me more time to experiment and learn and not worry about striking out.
Are what?  The suspense is killing me!!!! 
smokin.gif

Thanks to everyone for all the useful information on this thread. finally read all the posts...  and thanks to @evilside for the early link to the KBV. got really lucky ... I can fully depend on this on all future releases. But I wouldn't know what to do if decides to go on an e-vacation.

I've started doing some homework and got to it for the last couple of days. I've finally figured out how to grab that early link... BUT I do have a question for the early link guru's here. How do we figure out the link decoration to the twitter links (ie: usns_..._bball_preludev? I can't figure out how to decipher that part... and as we all know too well, having the link decoration wrong is just as bad as having it missing. Any hints or pointers?
what help do you expect to get when people in here dont know how to get the early link?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom