The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

I'm loving my Strengths....

Is there anyone that owns the Strenghts and the Sheaths??

I was just wondering if it is worth it to buy the Sheaths as well...

Quote:
I am personally making DK my Padiwan
:smh:
smh.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​

Nick- It's alright man, we can't all be cool enough to be Rock's young grasshopper.

Quote:
And yeah.. I am personally making DK my Padiwan..as he has really come up the ranks in his own way.

I remember him asking a long time ago in posts how to do this and that..and he realized it was all about Networking..and not long after he was dropping solid info.

I admire that for real.
Anyone that says money didn't change them, just hasn't made enough.
Team AM FAM
www.jumpmansneakers.com

The Lites will be released in August. They will look somewhat similar to the NDC pic but there are a few lines and a toe cap added, but the overall design is the same. Sorry if that is disappointing for you guys hoping for just a lighter, sleeker Ultimate, but they are awesome in person. Trust me. To answer the question about why Nike decided not to release an All-Star colorway for the IIs is reason being every other year or so Nike implements a special All-Star color to be worn by endorsers for their PEs (ie. Flint/Royal for Denver, Maroon/Gold (West), Mid. Navy/Silver for Vegas). This time they decided not to release any product in those colors worn by their endorsers. Nike wanted to give their players a kind of an exclusive feel with their product. In other news, I have no comment on the Zoom IIIs (like Kobe would call them lol) except to expect an earlier release to make room for a potential new line from NIke. :wink:
wink.gif

Hope that helped.

Stay Tuned...

GREAT NEWS FOR THE FUTURE CURLY...But for the LITES, how disappointing...

G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not

^^^true, but I don't mind.

Nike is just slammin' with KOBE-EVERYTHING right now! AWESOME!!

G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not

Quote:
have no comment on the Zoom IIIs (like Kobe would call them lol) except to expect an earlier release to make room for a potential new line from NIke.
:D
happy.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Michael Jordan is still the G.O.A.T​

nice info curly. :smile:
smile.gif
.. good thing they are changing a few things about the lites... they look too plain IMO... but the IIs won't sell well when they release the IIIs early IMO... i have to save up again... :smh:
smh.gif
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMYANKEES​

^dude... are you the one that posted the IIIs on KB24.com?
TeamLakers
TEAMYANKEES​

nice i cant wait for the 3s and this new line. was kinda disappointed with the 2s so i hope nike steps it up

i dont think we'll ever get to see a commercial...but who knows, thanks for the info curly...hopefully your on point like a box cutter

^lol... better... but I don't like the cut of that... :lol:
laugh.gif
TeamLakers
TEAMYANKEES​

Quote:
i just got something as well....may 26th i will post it......2011

very nice tho...kinda blurry...kobe hasnt seen them either. i dont believe harold miner has seen them either.

be patient guys...

LOL. Funny. Dude hyped everyone up for a picture that you could barely make out. When a REAL picture of the Kobe 3's surface.....then that's something for someone to "brag" about.

I wonder if the new line that Curly mentioned has anything to do with Nike wanting to have something to fill in the Jordan spot after the XXIII as the "elite" B-ball shoe?

Back
Top Bottom