The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

^
Naw bro.

I can't make it. Overtime is killing me.

Well, I dunno.

It is a 24 hour event.

Who knows. I might even show up tomorrow before noon just to get a shirt.

I'll see what's up though.

TeamLakers
WIN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY​
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

damn man thats big you made it to the kb24 site! aha
so its nearing middle of april and we still dont know a RD for the strengths....arent the white/grey due out in may as well? probably before the strengths id imagine
TeamLakersMember #8 for Loyalty

Today is Good Friday. Not Kobe day. I can wait for the Lakers release.

G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not

LEBRON FANS!!! check out www.clubcavs.com

I'm still wondering as to when the Laker colorway of the Sheath is releasing.

Is it tomorrow or is it the 19th?

Quote:
damn man thats big you made it to the kb24 site! aha
:b
tongue.gif

Quote:
they should at least give you credit

Yeah, but it's my fault for not tagging them. I posted pics in the ZKII thread in their forum so that probably explains how they got it. It's lame though, because some peeps got credit for posting their pics but I didn't. Oh well.

NT > KB24.com

Quote:
Today is Good Friday.

Amen.

Quote:
i mean the exact date and not a mid to late april answer?
TeamLakers
WIN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

is that for real that he wanted different shoes for different game type situations??? If so that is incredible.

yo can somebody tell me how these perform feel on the court compared to the 2k5's?
TEAM KING KOOPA

LaDainianTomlinson06-07NFL MVP

^oh i see thanks. do you know how the responsiveness of the zoom air compare to the 2k4's and will i have a achillies probelm like ive been hearing about?
TEAM KING KOOPA

LaDainianTomlinson06-07NFL MVP

Quote:
damn.... they put um up on eastbay already... i was about to order them too... they usually let you use the % off codes before they list um on the site...

wouldnt have worked. i called last weekend and they wouldnt let me place the order until the 7th, even though the catalog said "preorder now!"

JM,

do you know if the Zoom 2's Lakers-colorway is releasing in Footlocker in the WESTCOAST tomorrow or the 19th?

G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not

LEBRON FANS!!! check out www.clubcavs.com

whats the word on the laker colorway? my work (footlocker in canada) only has the black/maize on their RD list
TeamLakersMember #8 for Loyalty

I called a few footlockers, and they are not getting them tomorrow, they said only Niketown, is there any truth to this??
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​

Kobe is going to be holding a basketball camp this summer from 7/2 to 7/6.Registration starts on 4/10 on kb24.com.

Link:
news.kb24.com/#242

I'm going to check it out and try to sign up for it if there is no age limit.
"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

bout time someone posts the elusive "wearing" pic in an official post, looks good being worn
This ain't no tall order this is nothin' to me Difficult takes a DAY, impossible takes a WEEK~Jay Z
add me www.myspace.com/redrg23

watch out for your laces getting too attached to the velcro. I pulled the lace out of the velcro one too many times and the lace is messed up.

Back
Top Bottom