The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

I just called Niketown LA and they said they arent geting any ZKII's until the 1st week of April.The guy I also talked to says they will be available on foolocker.com and eastbay.com.So the rumor of the Lakers colorway being available @ Niketown LA is false.
"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

Thanks for clearing it up KidSkillz. I want the Lakers colorway to be weeks later to compensate for the black/maize tomorrow.

G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not

LEBRON FANS!!! check out www.clubcavs.com

Ducktales on kb24.com?
flintgrey - team am famflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

IM HYPE MAN CANT WAIT TILL TOMMOROW AND CANT WAIT TILL I PLAY MY FIRST GAME IN THESEEEEE. CHEAAA@!@!@
TeamLakers
"LOVE ME OR HATE ME, IT'S ONE OR THE OTHER. ALWAYS HAS BEEN. HATE MY GAME, MY SWAGGER. HATE MY FADEAWAY, MY HUNGER. HATE THAT I'M A VETERAN. A CHAMPION. HATE THAT. HATE IT WITH ALL YOUR HEART. AND HATE THAT I'M LOVED, FOR THE EXACT SAME REASONS." - Kobe Bryant
"IF U A HATER AND U KNOW IT **** U"

I'm going to have a really good day tomorrow. Kobes and the Q. Can't wait! It's like Christmas.
excuse me, miss
Team KixAndTheCity Step your shoe game up kid.

I'm pretty excited myself also.

Personally, aside from the Asia Exclusives, I think these are the best colorways so far.

I love black shoes.

I'm actually going to leave work on my break to pick up my pair right when FL opens up.
TeamLakers
WIN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY​
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

anyone know if any colorways are releasing in canada tomorrow too? probably not i'm assuming. stupid canadians. always late... i'll check square one in mississauga on the weekend. the only places that would have them here would be champs or foot locker. those bastards better have them, because i wanna be the first one with these again like i was last year. in my area at least... stupid canadians...
"If you even dream of beating me, you'd better wake up and apologize." - Ali

Does anyone know of any stores in Southern Cali that are having a Midnight Release?? Also, is KOBE going to have an appearence for the release of his shoes?? He went to NTLA and Sheihks at FOX Hills last year..

This is a pretty dumb question, but one of my boys wears a size 15. Nowhere around here has them and he is trying to get them for this weekend so if he preorders them tonight and gets overnight shipping, they should be here on Friday correct?
excuse me, miss

I just called for myself, should of done that in the first place. The chick also said BOTH colors will ship tomorrow...???
excuse me, miss

I'll wait till they hit the outlets. They look like some killer shoes to actually play ball in.

I hope everyone that gets theirs tommorow enjoys them and gives a full report post trip to the gym
RollWaveRoooooollTide

BREAKING NEWS: Go to KB24.com. It has some new KOBE Wallpaper and it also has a WallPaper with Both shoes. Supposibly they will sell both shoes on NikeBasketball.com on Thursday 3/29/07

I just called Nike Town San Francisco :

They said they only have the Laker colorway but not the Black/Maize.

Hope this helps.

Quote:
They said they only have the Laker colorway but not the Black/Maize.

Crazy that ntla doesn't have the laker color ones. But I asked the worker who must not know to much about the shoe and he told me they had the white/maize/and black colorway.....I am really want to know whats going on.

Quote:
I just called for myself, should of done that in the first place. The chick also said BOTH colors will ship tomorrow...???
TeamLakers
Can't Score 50 Every Night. The Role Players Need To Step Up!​

I am AMPED for tomorrow.

kobe_KB24.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Yuku me @ http://tony-shoeprano.u.yuku.com/

Yes, I called Eastbay. My post directly above it was asking a question about somethin. Nice updates, cool wallpaper.
excuse me, miss

Just found this on www.sneakerfiles.com
Quote:
If you are in Hollywood California April 6th, go by The Point and start to lineup for the Nike Zoom Kobe II Launch at 12:24 a.m. Also you can participate in the 24 for 24 charity event which is a 24 hour event and will benefit Kobes Vivo Foundation and The Los Angeles Lakers Youth Foundation. If you donate $24 you get a limited edition Nike shirt, a spot in the 24 hour charity game between 12 noon and 4 pm and a chance to play Kobe Bryant himself.

Check out this dope Kobe wallpaper:

i397794_supernatural02.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

FIRE !!!!!
"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

I don't really remember last years launch, but was there this much hype for the ZK1 on this board as it is the II?
excuse me, miss

Back
Top Bottom