The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

^ Thats a secret I cant reveal man :b
tongue.gif

Just messin

I got wide feet.
"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

Picked them up this morning with no problems in SoCal

They are really comfortable and you can feel the lock down when you tighten the strap. I have wide feet and these seem to fit true to size.

it gets better and better with new pics...haha

People with narrow feet, do they fit true to size?..lol...

I'm flat footed and they fit true to size for me. I wear a 10.

And like mentioned earlier already, right when you put that strap on your ankle is secured.
TeamLakers
WIN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY​
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

Pic of the ZK2 Lite

kblite446.jpg

Following up on the initial sketch that we unveiled as part of our extensive Zoom Kobe II Media Summit coverage, new catalogue images of the upcoming Zoom Kobe II Lite recently hit the Net. The Zoom Kobe II Lite, the third sneaker in Kobes trio of signature kix, is scheduled to release this October at a scheduled weight of 13-14oz.

About to get a pair of Zoom Kobe 2's....

--Which color do you guys like more? Besides the White/Gray, I'm assuming that the Black/Maize + White/Purple/Maize will be the only GR.
--I bought the black/maize/white Zoom Kobe 1's last year and wasn't sure if I should get the same color scheme for the Kobe 2's.
--Also, the Laker colored Kobe 2's are similar to the colors of the Kobe 2 Strengths (which every Kobe fan will probably buy)

Just wanted to know what you guys thought??

I thought those weren't the final pictures... They could have done so much better with that shoe.
TeamLakersMember #24
4L8O15S16T23!42

Wow.

Those ZKII Lites are horrid.

They look like a hybrid Blazer.
TeamLakers
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

Definitely going to pick these up later, is there a reason the black/maize do not come with a Kobe box?
TeamLakersMember #24
4L8O15S16T23!42

Quote:
Hey whats the style number of these shoes???
TeamLakers
WIN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

^^^big ups to my man pac...good lookin homie. well i just got back from my local footlocker to check them out. they didn't have my size, so i tried one size down. they only thing that i can say is that they ARE a very still shoe at first. the zoom cushion seems to be a lot thinner than the zk1. the fit around the foot is solid...it's garunteed lock on the foot and ankle part. the traction is very good...nike free tech did well for cuts and other agile/slashing movements. like i said, the only beef i had was the cushioning...it's a lot less than before. and true, they do look better in person than in picture. i can't wait to get a fit on my real size though...that's my story and i'm sticking to it.

This thread needs to be stickied.
TeamLakers
4L8O15S16T23!42

Secured my pair thru layaway.....have not recovered from the FR III release day. Will show pictures later, I was able to get pics when I was fitting them but I noticed that the box is orange. I thought the ZK II's have a different box?! A nice box!?

quick update: i just picked mine up at South Coast Mall in Costa Mesa, CA. my initial thoughts were amazing shoe! the best part of the shoe is how well the ankle is locked into the shoe with the strap. for those who want to wear these shoes right away for their games this weekend, i suggest you break them in a game before. the sole was a little stiff in flexability but yet hugged the foot. great shoe none the less!!
..The[ Kobe ]Show..​
..24/7..​

Casey, could you do the logo and the signature one in 1280x800 also. Actually if they don't take that long could you do the rest of them as well lol. Thanks.

Casey...like notredewey said...can you do all the others in 1280x800 as well...really appreciate it...

Back
Top Bottom