The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

Quote:
Casey, could you do the logo and the signature one in 1280x800 also. Actually if they don't take that long could you do the rest of them as well lol. Thanks.
2ivirvd.jpg
2ylwsuv.jpg
2hpon77.jpg
2ql4op0.jpg
30xfu6d.jpg

Hey Casey thanks a bunch, those are amazing. They look so much better as wallpaper when the actually fit correctly. Thanks again.

well atleast THIS YEAR, Nike had him wear the black/yellow 2 during the streak...
FS DS Size 12 Red Suede XXI & Nike Air Max2 Tempo Retro: pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com

why isnt eastbay carrying them online? But in their catalogue it said black/maize was to be released on the 29
this is my sig

do they fit like 2k4's? i'm a 9.5 in 2k4-2k5 and a 9 in the zk1. i'll go down to a FL later today but I just want an idea of what they fit like before I go down there.

Just got my pair as well. I actually liked the fact that they had more ankle support than the Kobe 1's, because of the higher cut of the shoes and the ankle strap which secures your foot. They felt more comfortable, as far as cushioning, than the Kobe 1's but I did not feel a great amount of Zoom Air in the forefoot for these Kobe 2's, but felt better than the forefoot of thhe kobe 1's. Also, the shape and look of the toe area reminds me of the AJ XVI low. I wear a sz 9 and they fit true to size, for me at least.

Peace
"I Kept Six Pairs Of Every Air Jordan Shoe."-Michael Jordan

anybody know if these released in canada yet?
"If you even dream of beating me, you'd better wake up and apologize." - Ali

These are the most comfy shoes I have had in a loooong time!!! I love them. I don't feel any slip when I play.
Team UCLA beat SC
"All aboard the invisible Bruin Bandwagon!"

im def. copping this. I didnt like the kobe 1s beacuse of its sizing and it had too much heel slippage for me.

BTW eastbay will have the zoom kobe 2s black/maize by midnight.
this is my sig

Is footlocker.com having those at midnight tonight too cause I wanna know if I can use the F&F discount not necessarily on the Kobe's but on some Jordan clothes that I am going to order too.

got mine...I agree with the fit that everybody is describing, less cushion, wide toebox and lightweight.

I dont think the strap does anything, and might cut mine off. The "lockdown" comes from the high ankle cut and ability to lace them tighter.

Man those Lite's are surprisingly plain....I'm sure actual pics will look better, but I was expecting something fancier...
Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...​
It's called qualifying your statement, try it sometime.​
EMAIL: vinsanity2k5@hotmail.com
YO! Sell me your size 12-12.5 XVIs,III mochas,20.5.5 blues,XIII flint, XI DMP and AZGs!

I think the Laker Home colorway drops first Saturday in April. Can someone confirm that? I'm sure its been said earlier this post.
FS: DS SIZE 9 = Dunk High Premium Crocs $80 shipped PM ME if interested

Team North Carolina

Copped these very easily.

There were actually 5 people waiting for Footlocker to open. :wow:
eek.gif
including myself. :lol:
laugh.gif

1st one in, 1st one out. :pimp:
pimp.gif
ed scratching unforcomfortably.

I had the same problem with my LeBron 3s (and still do today, even with long socks). Hopefully this time with the Zoom Kobe 2s that it's all caused from my ankle socks.

Other than that, they're really comfortable. The ankle support looks really great. The shoe is really light. Runs true to size for me, though, the toe box for me is wide.
Yuku me @ http://tony-shoeprano.u.yuku.com/

any word on other Sheath colours besides the Asias and all white and the laker home colourway???

Back
Top Bottom