The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

omg. dang i've been waiting. aaahhh i think i can only get only one pair between the blk/maize and the wht/purple. i love em both but should i wait for the 7th?

aaarrrrghhh. zkIIs are so :wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
He's havin heaven on earth, will his wings still fit him?

can anybody do a photoshop with the swoosh white?
just curious howd they look compared to the ZKI's.

Dang...I might go tomorrow to FL and snag a pair.

Sucks they're FL only...cause I don't know if I can find a 13.5 in store...but I reeeeeally wanna play in the black/maize next week, so I just might bite the bullet. Since they're drastically more sexy and less widely available than the Zk1, I don't wanna risk missing out on them either, so I guess I'll just get em now rather than wait for a price drop.
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​

banginkhmer ---

i called Nike Town in San Fran and they said they have the Laker colorway, so Niketown has them too.

But I think Footlocker is the only other place that has them right now.

---If anyone bought the Laker colorway ZK2's, post some pictures of them. Thanks.

I'll call niketown LA tomorrow if they have the Lakers colorway....most likely not since it's been confirmed by Niketown LA over and over and over and over again...
G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not

LEBRON FANS!!! check out www.clubcavs.com

man these kobe 2 are fiiiiiiiiire...but i can Live without the bLack/maize...i reaLLLLLLLLLLLLy want those Laker coLorway kobe 2...so i expect the Laker coLorway to have the kobe box and not the boring orange box that the bLk/maize came in??...anyone confirm this pLease..!!! :D
happy.gif
LAKERS 49ERS DODGERS ATHLETICS​

anyone know if Niketown has the Kobe box??

If i'm gonna pay $ 140.00, i might as well get the Kobe box instead of the orange Nike box.

All I have to say is if your waiting and hoping the ZKII's eventualy are going to hit the sales rack or NIKE Outlets for $34.I dont see it happening with the ZKII.Your missing out on one of the best NIKE signature shoes.I wouldnt take the risk since it looks like NIKE has learned their lessons from the ZKI's and arent mass producing them with colorways that Kobe hasnt worn or isnt going to wear.

The 2 other colorways which were the white/gold ultimate ZKII PE and the allstar game red/white/gold ZKII PE would be nice if NIKE would release them.NIKE should do some kind of release maybe online nikebasketball.com release or QS urban account release since Kobe won 07 Allstar game MVP honors.I would also thing there would be a team USA colorway for the ZKII since Kobe should be playing for team USA in the summer for the olympic qualifying games in vegas.

I think probably when the 07-08 season starts we'll see Kobe get and bust out a bunch of ZKII PE colorways until the ZKIII are out.

Looks wise, performance wise, technology wise I'd have to say these are better than the AJ XXII and LB IV
"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

Kidskillz is right, the buy on this shoe wasn't done by every retailer, so if you want'em then get'em, if you want to chance it and see if they go on sale then go ahead too. Bottom line is if you like the shoe just buy it.
God Bless Your Soul, Rest In Peace Joselito Barber.

YES.. Canada officially SUCKS...

to all the Canadian NTers... i went to NTO, FL at Eaton Centre, and even Champs by Eaton Centre.. and there were no Kobe 2's... looks like Canadian Nters will be waiting until April 19th...

really wanted these too.. but im a pretty patient guy.... can't wait to get all the colourways

One thing I noticed a lot with the ZKII that hasnt been mentioned on here is:

That the ZKII are alot more personalized for Kobe this year compared to the ZKI's last year.

You can see it with Kobe's name being on the strap, and on the sole of the shoe.Also with the big Kobe sheath symbol on the back of the shoe.

Just makes me laugh when I remember and think about the comments made here on NT when early shots of samples of the ZKII were put out and people were saying "They look like a pair of team shoes".Which we all know there is a cheaper team version of the ZKII's that will be out later just like how the Zoom legends were the cheap version of the ZKI's last year.
"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

Hello:

I believe most of the colorways coming out will be available ONLY at Foot Locker, and there will be a few quick hits of other colorways at Niketown and other places (like Asia and other regional releases)...but for the most part if you want them, I suggest calling your local Foot Locker and seeing if they have any. My spot sold several pairs today, and I got the last 9.5 around 5pm.

Also I believe they did cut down the number of pairs available per colorway, and there are lots of nice details on the shoe that make it comfortable and unique. For the next issue of SC, there'll be a nice Sneakerphile and review on the Kobe II so keep your eyes peeled for that one. LOTS of time and energy went into this shoe, and overall I think it's a beautiful shoe and really comfortable...can't wait to play in them Saturday :pimp:
pimp.gif
Kobe2.jpg
Jocelyn = Dopeness on a stickNiketalk Rules of ConductEmail: retrokid@gmail.comWebsite: RK / SCI have failed over and over again in my life, and that is why, I succeed.

Wow. I have officialy slept on this post. I had no clue these were releasing and now it may be too late. I need to find a pair or two of these. I like these more than the LB4's at this point. Looks like a shoe I'd buy every color possible in.

babydill.

p.s. thanks for telling me Alex =(
baby-dill.com is in FULL effect. check it out every week for new updates

when are we gonna some commerciaLs??...anyone know...i hope its tomorrow when the Lakers take on houston
LAKERS 49ERS DODGERS ATHLETICS​

I was skeptical about getting the black ones but after seeing these pics. I'm definitely picking em up. So now I'll have the all star ZK1, black/maize zk1, and these to ball in.
nWo
new world order

Back
Top Bottom