The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

Black and Maize are at Footlocker in NYC,

Both locations on 34 st
Times Square
125th street
14 street
Greenwich Village....and from I was told, there is a full size run at all stores.

Go get'em!
:rofl:
roll.gif

"I don't want nobody, to give me nothin'! Open up the door, I'll get it myself..."

James Brown

"ToAirIsNotHuman23" at what store did they have the AF1 Kobe's at? I want to go check them out.

Where is the commercial?

Also, they got a nice section for him on the HK Nikebasketball. Never knew about that.

ALCS

Quote:
Black and Maize are at Footlocker in NYC,

Both locations on 34 st
Times Square
125th street
14 street
Greenwich Village....and from I was told, there is a full size run at all stores.

Go get'em!
TeamLakers 22 44 13 33 32 42 25

I have to admit, nike going the lazy route on the wallpapers with all them damn photoshops.
TeamLakers
WIN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY​
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

Quote:
Imagine going to a Footlocker and asking about a shoe you dont intend to buy but to rather get info you will use to troll on a message board.
LAKERS 49ERS DODGERS ATHLETICS​

Quote:
Imagine going to a Footlocker and asking about a shoe you dont intend to buy but to rather get info you will use to troll on a message board.
:lol:
laugh.gif
FS DS Size 12 Zoom Vick 1,Red Suede XXI, Kobe All Star 2k5, & Nike Air Max2 Tempo Retro: pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com
[/quote]

on that last background posted, is that a black/yellow/purple/white colorway of the strengths? or am i seeing things
TeamLakersMember #8 for Loyalty

you're seeing things AirForce1s, but that shoe would have looked a lot sweeter if the front end was black and the back was white...that shoe is just the laker home sheath...for some reason the home colorway looks a bit clownish...the yellow front toe guard bothers me...probably would have looked better white...or even purple maybe...the yellow looks whack...

Quote:
that video is sick.
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamLakers
WIN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

Quote:

Love him or hate him, everybody's always keeping their eye on Kobe.

Back
Top Bottom