The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

:wow:
eek.gif
Simply put !Mine are ordered waiting to ship. After seeing these pics, x2 for me. I'll be hooping in these many, many times.C O O K # 4 5

^^ no the straps are not detachable
UConn class of 2010

Team DC/MD/VA​

Do you feel me? I thought you would.
O.G. Member #41​

According to Eastbay...

ZKII: 16.8 oz.
XX2: 16.2 oz.
2K4: 14.4 oz

Tar Heel Born, Tar Heel Bred.​
TEAMATLANTABRAVES​

i want to get both colors of the sheaths.. but imagine when the strength and the lite coming out.... i m gonna broke... nike is killing us...

I dont think the ZK2 are that light when you compare them to the Huarache line. I also don't get where people say this shoe so low to the ground because they feel like the 2K4-5.

Man Niketown LA finally told me today that they have them and will finaly sell the black and maze Friday morning. All of the local spots sold my size out. Now I can finally take these kix to the court and see what they can really do.

Quote:
Man Niketown LA finally told me today that they have them and will finaly sell the black and maze Friday morning. All of the local spots sold my size out.

you should have just ordered them from eastbay awhile back cause you would have paid less including shipping...compared to retail plus ca tax; unless you had a gift card or something...

^
Asia release?
TeamLakers
WIN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY​
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

I swear they do kobe sooo shady. NO KOBE BOX! Lebron gets a special box for his sig shoe as well as his team. They could have dropped the new kobe box on the 3/29 release. I would have been happy w/ the silver Asia exclusive box that the USA ZK1's came in.

sad that even Adidas gave Kobe his own box...
T or F : I have spent time alone with the bald Britney.

I would really like it if Nike would give Kobe his own box.

Maybe they will release the Strenght's with a sig box. Here's hoping it happens! :D
happy.gif

I guess Kobe won't be wearing the Strengths if the Lakers don't make the playoffs.
TeamLakers
WIN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY​
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

PROPS TO RABIDPope
hell yes we will win tonight
that was a bs loss lastnight anyways
didnt get any calls

anyways i'm bout to cop laker colorway

They will make the playoffs, but if they didn't that would really suck for nike...
Nike Talk killed Hip Hop.

seriously 4fitness need to slow down on buying basketball shoes. You don't need that many basketball shoes buddy. Everytime a new shoes come out it's alway copped x2 for you. Lol , take care

Back
Top Bottom