The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

im new here......does anbody know if any of these shoes r gonna come out here in CLEVELAND OHIO......im and the biggest KOBE fan here and i need the kobe 2's....i have all of the zk1's....but i need these...pleeeeeez help

I bought my lakers colorway to this shoe dealer kinda guy from hk lol, and i showed him a pic of ASIA's kobe 2,, and in my surprise, dude said "oh that colourway have been sold out man"...i was like BS haha, i never knew the came out yet..but they guy said he'll get one for me asap.. oh btw asia>>>>lakers, black/maize IMO

I finally got my ZKIIs from Eastbay today, they look awsome in person and are as light of a basketball shoe that I have ever worn. Haven't balled in them yet, but looking foward to dropping 50 in my next game :b
tongue.gif

I bought the ZKII at footlocker in richmond heights shopping mall and I think they are in Tower city( Cleveland metro).

i don't understand why people are saying this is the "lightest basketball shoe ever". it's light compared to certain jordans, AF's...etc, but there are so many lighter shoes out there, 2k4s weigh a LOT less than these. i understand the hype, but let's not all kid ourselves with this "lightest ever" nonsense

The manager at my local Footlocker said there will be a total of 6 colorways dropping...Just thought I'd share this.

from the look of it that will be 4 sheath/ultimate colors: black/maize, lakers, white/grey, and Asia exclusive. 1 strength colorway: black/white/purple and 1 lite colorway TBA.

^^ i was really hoping for a ALL back version of the shoes.. i just recieved my pair of AZK2.. they feel pretty damn good!

release date of stengths? any grey colorways in any of the models?

I can offer nothing apart from my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

For sure within the next two weeks an ad campaign will be launched for the Strengths. I believe the release date is the 3rd of May.

Stay Tuned...

yay! curly's back!!! Curly you know what colors are coming out 4 the strengths? Like a brown color possibly? Also, any new sheath colors we don't know about? thanks dog.

has anyone been able to take out the insole of the shoe?? cuz mine doesn't seem to wanna come off

ok so who's gonna ball in these outside this summer? I ruin a pair or 2 of shoes every summer because of ballin outside. I don't want to ruin these so it looks like I won't be ballin in these much this summer

Quote:
For sure within the next two weeks an ad campaign will be launched for the Strengths. I believe the release date is the 3rd of May.

Thanks for the info Curly. But does that mean that there isn't going to be any advertising for the sheath/ultimate? I think it is the best out of three.

Quote:
i don't understand why people are saying this is the "lightest basketball shoe ever". it's light compared to certain jordans, AF's...etc, but there are so many lighter shoes out there, 2k4s weigh a LOT less than these. i understand the hype, but let's not all kid ourselves with this "lightest ever" nonsense

best LeBrons website:nikelebron.net

Just saw the brand new SLAM magazine (the one with Nash, Marion, and Amare on the cover)

and there are two advertisements for the Zoom Kobe 2 (black/maize and lakers colorway)

These magazine ads are for footlocker and eastbay, so I don't know why Nike hasn't done something. But, at least people will know they're out.

Anyone who have a NARROW feet, did you go with the same size as ZK1 as supposed to these shoes??

Back
Top Bottom