The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

Strengths are at FL in West Covina, CA. I'm gonna go check 'em out in a minute.
"What doesn't kill you, only makes you more baller."

The Strengths are selling really well here in So Cal. I had to call around to about 5-6 Footlocker stores before I finally found a Size 13. The Orcas are, by far, the best looking Kobe II shoe in the market right now.

Quote:
I tried calling some stores, no luck. Does anyone know where i can get a hold of them? thanks alot. im in the 818 area code
TeamLakers
Lakers VS Suns Round One...Wouldn't Miss It For The World!!!​

Quote:
One of the best....not the best IMO. I think the Lakers ULTIMATES are. They are just smooth and sleek and they are PNG!

The Lakers colorway are too flashy for me. You can't really wear it with anything but Lakers gear. The Strengths are a great looking casual shoe.

Will Kobe wear the Asias tomorrow or does everyone else think he's gonna keep it normal with the Black/Maize? Hell, maybe he will wear the strengths like a lot of people think. Can't wait to see!
excuse me, miss
Team KixAndTheCity Step your shoe game up kid.

Will the NIKE AIR ZOOM KOBE IIs - ALL STARS ever come out...........................I don't wear yellow or purple, so not gona get the ones out now................Also........Is there really a COMMERCIAL..............or were we lied to..........

WOW THOSE WHITE KOBE 2 ARE HOT BUT NOT HOT AT RETAIL PRICES

I LL WAIT TILL THEY HIT THE OUTLETS

HAHAHHAHA

BOP BOP BOP

Can someone clue me in on the Black/Purple ones, are they online or in stores. I didn't see any on niketown.com?
FOR SALE: T.R. Smackenhooper's Feminine Lotto Wipes... No need for scracthin' here, your body's natural oils reveal your winnings!​

Fellow Bay area NTers, got my ORCA'S at FOOTLOCKER STONESTOWN GALLERIA MALL in San Francisco! Just wanna help. I was just curious, so I went this afternoon and what do you know, they were on the shelves. Copped it easily! :D
happy.gif

Quote:
Will Kobe wear the Asias tomorrow or does everyone else think he's gonna keep it normal with the Black/Maize? Hell, maybe he will wear the strengths like a lot of people think. Can't wait to see!

TeamP'NG -Purple & Gold Lakers
#4 LUKE WALTON ! myspace.com/shaq34kobe

anyone who has both the ultimates and the strengths and have balled in em. do the strengths have the uncomfortable achilles area too?
... just do it ...

Can somebody tip off a huge kobe/laker fan where to find the strengths in th LA area? I was at a few places today looking for the Jordan old love new loves... Didn't see any of the strengths.

Quote:
Can somebody tip off a huge kobe/laker fan where to find the strengths in th LA area? I was at a few places today looking for the Jordan old love new loves... Didn't see any of the strengths.
www.footlocker.com/content/locator/s today.So you might have a little tough time finding your size for your pair of the Orca strengths.

Also welcome to NT newb.
"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

Pinoy Baller could you provide us with further information about the overall performance of the Strengths aka Orcas? I'm really thinking of buying the Sheaths or the Strengths. A comparison of those two would be awesome! Please help!

Hey Kookcle have you got any pics from Kobe's training wearing the ORCAs before facing the Suns?

man... the Orcas are out... might consider these instead of the Laker colorway...
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMYANKEES​

Back
Top Bottom