The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP!

I'm wearing 11.5 on XX2 what size should I get on ZK2 Sheath???????????

^^
If you have a wide foot, stick with your normal size. If you have a narrow foot, go about a .5 size down. Just depends really on how many socks and ankle supports you wear.

Pistol Grip Pump GoW Clan in full effect!

haha heres my wallpaper
29lgxgl.jpg
"like flies on SHUT YO MOUTH!"

fyi... nike store toronto has the kobe in motion shirt from L-XXL, anyone know where can i get a M?

So performance heads....What Kobe II version is the best for hoopin?!?..

I have the Black/Maize Sheath's & i love them, but i was just wondering which version out of the current 3 released is the best OVERALL?!?..

Thanks NT!

PO

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.

Quote:
If you have a wide foot, stick with your normal size. If you have a narrow foot, go about a .5 size down. Just depends really on how many socks and ankle supports you wear.

what about the sheaths are they true to size for wide feet? did any peeps with wide feet have trouble sliding into the sheaths?

just something I quickly did. Hope ya like Kobers.

untitled2dn2.jpg
Add Me, Gamertag: distinct101
407 Situated
Fuzzy Wuzzy PShops​

^^^^I'm sure we would have seen it by now. HORRIBLE advertising by Nike, apparently they don't want to sell his shoes.

Torch's and VCshox's PS are fire. Damn I wish Nike made these colorways especially the black and white it looks sick.
Team Eagles
2006 NFC East Division Champions!!! Let's go Eagles!​
Los Angeles Lakers​

^

That what every sneakerhead that collect J's and is now leaving JB for the Kobe NIKE signature shoe line wants.A Bulls colorway.

Dont front JB head collectors.You guys know that even though you hate or arent a Kobe or Laker fan that the ZKII's are dope.
"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

yo... this is damn pretty. great job man. nike take heed
got all black 2k3's size 10 to sell? I got money

turn the music up
turn me down

for those who have the strengths... can u post pics of the inside of the shoes?

and the PS vcshox did is pretty nice

"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5 DS
WANTED: FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL BLUE SZ 9.5

Back
Top Bottom