The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

damn i want these

zoom_kobe_II_014.jpg
:smokin
smokin.gif

just my $.02

eteam o2 wrote:
Quote:
i gave up on waiting for ftl on the east coast to get the laker colorway of the ultimates so i ordered on ndc. very happy to get em, especially with 20% off. hopefully will receive em by friday. also ordered the apex shorts ;D

i asked the support people about the strengths showing up on ndc... still no word on those.. as far as may goes at least. for now they're still a west coast ftl exclusive, or so she says. those shoes are beautiful btw.

can u provide the 20% discount code? i m very interested in getting them! thanks

------------------------------------

btw, i went to kenlu.com and did some research on the kobe ii blk/ purple asia edition, doesnt seem like it's released yet... well, since no one talks about it... i assume no one getting it yet.... they are posting the blk/ maize pics all over though...

someone said that the Orcas are out in the PI...
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMYANKEES​

nikick - this isn't the code I used when i bought the laker ZK2 but it should still do the same trick.

20% off at NDC: 2PLKBKEM7
$125 minimum purchase. Good til 05/31/2007

This too if you're looking to pick up strengths and save on future purchases.

$25 Reward Card at Eastbay for every $100: EMEB75MF
Good til 5/20/07. Cards must be used by 06/17/2007

edit:

SMH. nevermind, can't ever order the strengths yet. Still backordered. Or were they even released on eastbay yet?

To those that ordered strengths from eastbay when they first popped up, did u guys receive your pairs already?

we are all witnesses......to a conspiracyGOLAKERS!GONETS!
TEAMCHENI

does anyone know if its possible to buy a pair of the laces that come with the sheaths separately. my laces got stuck to the velcro part and more or less ripped it up. any info would be appreciated. thanks

FYI

Saw the Strengths at Foot Locker in Menlo Park Mall in Edison, NJ.
So I'm assuming some east coast stores are getting them now, keep your eyes peeled!

Didn't pick my pair up yet though, soon enough.
I did get the laker ZK2 in today though from NDC. Beautiful.

we are all witnesses......to a conspiracyGOLAKERS!GONETS!
TEAMCHENI

Quote:
^^^^^What does "iss" stand for
TeamLakers
LAKERS HOME GAME TICKETS FOR SALE. MY SEATS ARE SECTION 318(CENTER COURT). PM ME FOR DETAILS.

Hi, everyone.
I'm new to Niketalk.
And I'm thinking to get ZK2s or strength.
Can someone tell me how the size is? I heard they are running a lil bigger than the others.
I went half size down for ZK1s.

Thanks.

Orcas are out in the PI... retail is 8295... around US$165... :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
TeamLakers
TEAMYANKEES​

i saw a pic in the new dime mag of an asia exclusive strengths. they look similar to the usa ones but the white areas look light gray

seems like a majority of ZKII's are QS releases

G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not

those white ones look beautiful too bad I just bought the Laker colorway and I don't have money for the white ones! anyone know of any discount codes??

I'm coipping those white/silver Sheaths. They'll make a nice summertime shoe. Reminds me of the white/silver VC 2.
KING

Back
Top Bottom