The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

someone in the colorway dept. at Nike need to work on color placement, this colorway had much more potential.
"2002/2003 - The Last Year Brand Jordan actually used "real leather" on their products."-BabyJordan0312​

Team Disgruntled​

I'm not feeling those red/white/blue strengths.
TEAM CARIBBEAN
TEAMYANKEES

^ I would keep em they are collectors item and actually WERE limited. I don't see nike re-releasing those anytime soon. Plus not many folks have them. I break necks everytime I wear mine that's 4 sure.

^sorry I just have 2 size 11's. One to rock and one Asia exclusive on ice. Def my fav shoe out right now.

He has one more year left, according to my math. He had a 5 year contract, he signed that contract in late May or early June in 2003. His contract should not expire until May/June of 2008, unless they are counting the 2003 as a year, then his contract should be expiring at the end of the month. I heard awhile back that Eric Avar was already at work on the ZK3, so I'm assuming his contract would not expire until next year, otherwise why would a company spend money on R&D on a signature player that they are not sure will be re-signing him.

yeah ive worn my usa zk1s for three games, thinking im just gonna not wear em anymore and put them in a display case or something aha
TeamLakersMember #24, please don't trade odom

Quote:
someone in the colorway dept. at Nike need to work on color placement, this colorway had much more potential.

Co-sign

Sheaths is probably better with this colorway, ehh im just not feeling them at all.

Nike is not gonna let kobe go he's to big in the LA market....forget the rape case they are far past that no reason to waste time and money for 2 sig. Shoes that would be stupid nike is smarter then that.

nike and kobe are content with each other and i just dont see him Leaving for a cheap brand Like and 1 since rbk is owned by adidas
LAKERS 49ERS DODGERS ATHLETICS​

I believe it was rumored that the Chinese company Li Ning was going to make a big push for Kobe, due to his enormous popularity in Asia, which is much greater than the tepid reception he gets in the U.S.

^

What the heck are vindicates?

I've never heard any NIKE basketball, cross tarining , or AF1 shoe called that before.

Heck I havent even heard a shoe with that nickname before.
"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

Quote:
What the heck are vindicates?

I've never heard any NIKE basketball, cross tarining , or AF1 shoe called that before.

Heck I havent even heard a shoe with that nickname before.
136014101.jpg

Not feelin the Strengths in USA colors.

And Vindicates are HOT.

Li-Ning will make a STRONG push for Kobe...but other than that I see him back w/ Nike pushing the Huarache line long-term as his shoes are average sales-wise.
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​
The B.O.P.​
Expect Dominance. Every Angle. Every Ability.

Was it me or was Deron Williams wearing some kind of Strength-looking shoe last night in Jazz colors?
flintgrey - team am famflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

Back
Top Bottom