The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

^yeah... saw the gold/white sheaths too... and I think that's the one with the Kobe box...
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMYANKEES​

blk/yellow, my favorite colorway ever, hopefully this pic can leak soon
TeamLakersMember #24, please don't trade odom

sometimes i really don't understand why we're so difficult to get the Kobe's info than the Lebron's :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

^ that and why don't they still promote kobe more... :lol:
laugh.gif
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMYANKEES​

While DK is having all of us wait...

July 1st, ASIANS..
asia_grape.jpg
G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not

I have all of the zoom kobe II's that have released so far including some autographed pairs and I think the detail of these are amazing and the concept with the diamonds is very innovative and original. I also like how the toungue of the shoe sticks out and you can wear them with jeans easier that way. I wish they would have incorporated the kb24 crest on the shoes also will that crest be on the white ones ? It is kind of sad that such a great shoe isn't being properly marketed. Hopefully next year the lakers can get deap into the playoffs and get more exposure.

2 questions:

Are there serious performance differences between the Lakers colorway and the Blk/Maize Ultimates, like B1llyHoyle mentioned before?

Also, how is the sizing compared to the AZK1s? I've heard a range of different things regarding sizing, but if I can tether those judgments to the sizing of the AZK1, I think it'd help (particularly if the judger has wide feet like I do).

Quote:
Are there serious performance differences between the Lakers colorway and the Blk/Maize Ultimates, like B1llyHoyle mentioned before?
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​

Quote:
The picture I have isn't as clear as day, but iy'll get the job done and show the specs.

thank you DK!
will it be ZKII low black/yellow?
i hope nike can change the varsity maize to canyon gold..

seriously . . . i don't like the ZK2 or care about the picture but it's so lame that you talk about it for a week before posting.
RollWaveRoooooollTide

Quote:
I found the Laker colorway to be lighter, however the patent toe is a little on the bulbous side and has a weird flex point.

Is the difference significant and noticeable? I grabbed a pair of the lakers colorway that I'm hoping to primarily use for hooping. If the blk/maize is significantly better I'll probably return.

Back
Top Bottom