The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

-so the upper has the same breathable, diamond cut out pattern?
-is the sole also free inspired? even more so than the 3?
______
WE GROWN.

they look pretty sleek.. likin what i see from the get-go, whereas the zk1 and zk2 developed more after seeing many pictures of them.

hopefully there will be an earlier release on the KBIIIs and not wait till end of the season.
..The[ Kobe ]Show..​
..24/7..​

Billy,

Thought your review of the Kobe 2s in SC was great. How do you think they compare to the XX2s? I've been very happy with my XX2s - great fit, cushioning, traction. These have replaced the XIVs and XVIIIs as my favorite J to play in.. I really like the looks of the black/maize KB2s, but not sure I want to drop $130+ on another shoe that is very good but not really more special than the XX2s. Insight and thoughts appreciated.

-S

Quote:
I really like the looks of the black/maize KB2s, but not sure I want to drop $130+

theres 30% this weekend at footlocker, i don't see why they would be excluded, so they'd only be about $100. just letting you know

Wow! Pictures of the ZK3 already! I know I can't judge much from that pic, but I am liking them so far. Especially with the talk of this brand new material that resembles the Zedvoceck(sp?).

So now that we have pictures of the ZK3, can we get pics of the ZK2 lite? lol

Wow that came out of nowhere!

thanks DK ...cant wait for more detailed pics
..Pursuing MY HappYness​

OK its probaley already been said, but the white/ silver kobes are pretty lite and good to play ball in right?

I love the positiveness. Someone posted it on NT and everyone was like, "He definitely just took a pic of his 2's and made it blurry." "Wow, blurry, no point in posting."
Anyone that says money didn't change them, just hasn't made enough.
Team AM FAM
www.jumpmansneakers.com

Quote:
So now that we have pictures of the ZK3, can we get pics of the ZK2 lite?
:lol:
laugh.gif
..Pursuing MY HappYness​

Quote:
Lets just say, this trigger could have been pulled by some others on here, but I can admit I don't have the balls to risk my relations on Campus for this joint.
:wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.

pics of the 3s des promising than his first 2 sigs
KB8 = MVP
WANTED: DS sheed lows blue/white/red size 10 or 9.5. If ne1 can sell me a pair, hit me up!

Quote:
I just can't believe homie snagged a pic of the Kobe 3..

Nike is definately dropping the ball, i can't believe they have guys testing them this soon..If that's not the case, he must have took a pic of them on campus, but i seriously doubt that...

Whatever the case will the be, this shall be interesting..
But just forget what this looks like, because by the end of June they will look entirely different...

ZKII's went through about 5 samples until the final version which is now released..
DK nice stuff though, it's people like you that gives me the chance to talk about items such as this without actually exposing it..

Rock still think the XX3 samples will be protected?..I still think so, you?

Anyone that says money didn't change them, just hasn't made enough.
Team AM FAM
www.jumpmansneakers.com

Pics of the 3 when the 2 is still coming out :wow:
eek.gif

Only on Niketalk :pimp:
pimp.gif

Disrespect me, tell me I'm older, tell me I'm slower, tell me I can no longer fly

"I WANT YOU TO!"

Why so early developments of the 3? Are they actually going to be a NBA season promoted shoe?

Lets hope because Kobes stuff seems like the best underground hip hop album.
"I'm so underground even commecial I can't be popped, I'm like Kobe in the zone I can't be stopped.."
-Corey Red

Back
Top Bottom