The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

I finally balled in the Home ZK2 Ultimate today and they're beautiful to look at... even when they're on.

I just wanted to share that.

And I still prefer Ultimates over Strengths.

we are all witnesses......to a conspiracyGOLAKERS!GONETS!
TEAMCHENI

Well, Nike does make questionable decisions, in regard to marketing toward certain racial demographics. For instance, Nike doesn't think that Steve Nash is "marketable", toward a certain demo, bad move. Steve Nash is better liked than Kobe Bryant, not only in the league, but as far as fans are concerned as well.

Nike went with Kobe, while Steve Nash just turned his team around, then grabbed two MVP's. What's Kobe done other than a few fancy moves, then helping to get rid of one of the best bigs ever? 81 points? Nike wasn't even smart enough to put out THAT shoe.

The AF25 campaign was not only insulting, but down right racist as well. I am not gonna get into it, but it was already mentioned on the AF25 thread.

So yeah, alot of people make fun of kids STILL who wear their pants saggin', including myself, and YEAH, I believe in the Arm Arm Leg Leg Head, but guess what????

Nike falling off is the truth, and other people besides Coach Hubie have stated this.

The downfall of Nike Basketball has been accelerated by the connection to Kobe Bryant.

Now I am not flaming, I am just addressing the comments quoted by another poster.

the samples were on the terrible side...
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMYANKEES​

To those who have the Sheaths and Strengths, what are the differences? Give me better and worse. Are they really different enough to buy?
COOK # 45

finishline, why will they not be out by sunday or monday?
Syracuse orange-

2003 national champions

Someone needs to breath some life into this thead, por favor.

Heck, since we're already seeing the ZKIII, can someone in the know shed some light on of the scheduled releases of the ZKII? (BESIDES the USAs.) I think it's safe to blab a bit, but @#%$ do I know?

Hell, I'll even take rumored colorways at this point.

ZKII > ZKIII. Those IIIs are just________. I really don't know what to say. I guess I'm gonna stack up on IIs. Anybody got any info for me on the differences?
C O O K # 4 5

Copped this shirt at FL during the F&F for 19 bucks. Goes perfect with my apex shorts and Orcas. Love the black and purple on the shirt.

47b7db08b3127cce84cd384eaf2100000026108ActWLNo1cuf

47b7db08b3127cce84cd384caf2300000026108ActWLNo1cuf

47b7db08b3127cce84cd384d2e1200000026108ActWLNo1cuf

47b7db08b3127cce84cd384aaf2500000026108ActWLNo1cuf

thats what I just found !!!

Quote:
Ok, I am kind of at a lost on the new Nike Zoom Kobe III I actually hope this is not the pair releasing, but according to docious this is indeed the Nike Zoom Kobe III. Their are two color ways releasing for now the Grey, Light Blue, White and Black, Grey with accents of Yellow. More information coming soon.

^^
How about BP from NT?...I swear those other sites never learn... :smh:
smh.gif

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.

The kobe3 design wise is unique same with and1 edge and phantom,as if it was ambushed by a gunman using Uzi pistols..

People can't talk about Nike not pushing the envelope with the Kobe line because the ZK3 is like nothing I never seen before. Nike please re-sign Kobe because you guys are on to something. This is the reaction I'm getting with these shoes is the same reaction I use to get with the old Jordans. They were like nothing I never seen, and for that reason I starting to like them already.

Back
Top Bottom