The OJ Simpson Trial...

Talked about it with my boy today.

It's CRAZY how this dude got away with it.

Evidence was there, history of violence was there....

THE WHITE BRONCO!!!

Discuss...

Talked about it with my boy today.

It's CRAZY how this dude got away with it.

Evidence was there, history of violence was there....

THE WHITE BRONCO!!!

Discuss...

Innocent until proven guilty.

Lock Thread

The "man" has been getting away with murder for years not only in America but across the world.

Let O.J breath. Dude is in Jail for being an idiot anyways.

Innocent until proven guilty.

Lock Thread

The "man" has been getting away with murder for years not only in America but across the world.

Let O.J breath. Dude is in Jail for being an idiot anyways.

+1 for us 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by filipin0y

how did he get away with it anyways?
eyes.gif

also need clarification... wikipedia makes it even more confusing
they had all the evidence lol. he ran, blood stain, glove, fake mustache and wig in car, getaway money, "african american hair". 

Originally Posted by filipin0y

how did he get away with it anyways?
eyes.gif

also need clarification... wikipedia makes it even more confusing
they had all the evidence lol. he ran, blood stain, glove, fake mustache and wig in car, getaway money, "african american hair". 

I was 6 when the verdict came
eyes.gif
, really don't remember much about it besides the fact that my parents and aunts and uncles were constantly talking about it...

I was 6 when the verdict came
eyes.gif
, really don't remember much about it besides the fact that my parents and aunts and uncles were constantly talking about it...

just read about, how did this dude get away with it? and who else would kill his wife and her husband?

i just dont understand this..

he must've had the greatest lawyers known to man, or there were some low key deals and bribes goin on o-o

Originally Posted by King Au

if the glove don't fit, you must acquit

ah this famous sayin'. This got me thinkin what if they didnt find a glove and the case was based on all the other evidences present including his violent history. Would OJ still receive the same verdict. It seems like all of the decision boils down this one glove. 

just read about, how did this dude get away with it? and who else would kill his wife and her husband?

i just dont understand this..

he must've had the greatest lawyers known to man, or there were some low key deals and bribes goin on o-o

Originally Posted by King Au

if the glove don't fit, you must acquit

ah this famous sayin'. This got me thinkin what if they didnt find a glove and the case was based on all the other evidences present including his violent history. Would OJ still receive the same verdict. It seems like all of the decision boils down this one glove. 

Well you see when leather gets wet and absorbs material it begins to shrink and harden as it dries (I'm sure many of you have seen this with old gardening gloves). Then you try to put a latex gloved hand into said dry glove... Doesn't work.

Back
Top Bottom