The old NiceKicks days......

I have a question for everyone on here that has bugged me for a while... Does anybody out there remember when nicekicks.com was a fake shoe site????? They used to sell fakes shoes and also some +$+%%* +@#$# and weird brand shoes they made from their own so called factory.... Everybody now is on their $++! so hard that its like they were always legit.... i think they got introuble about 5 or 6 years ago and turned it around into a blog and now they have their own store that they just built.... Thats cool and all cause they have great info and they are on top of their game now but everybody acts like the old stuff never happened and its even worse when they knew they were scammin ppl and that they had fake *$$* but they were doin it anyway and tryna pass it off like it was real... thats worse than when ppl dont kno and think they are real or say they dont kno if there authentic or not cause at least they are just ingnerant and not tryna *$$* on ppl..... tell me there is more ppl that kno what im talkin bout???

hell yeah I remember that site along with like freshkicks.com thats where i first saw Bapes I thought they were just fake forces smh.

Yea I remember, had all the Gucci J's
laugh.gif
When they went legit it confused the hell outta ppl
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Calmatic

hell yeah I remember that site along with like freshkicks.com thats where i first saw Bapes I thought they were just fake forces smh.

nothing to do with it...

but back when air forces were the bizness

I had dunks...(parents wouldn't buy me air forces in 7th grade)

my friends thought I had fake air forces LOL

little did they know that dunks would blow up to be even more popular than air forces.

I remember but I think these are 2 totally different sites.
I think the OG nicekicks got shut down and the Matt dude took the domain name.
shoot after thinking about it, kicksonfire is the same way.

yup i remember that.

i remember when i first got in the game and was still learning, i almost bought some baby blue 19s off there lol.

now, i see ppl quoting nicekicks info and i get confused because i still associate them as a fake shoe site.

laugh.gif
i remember

hell, checked in the back of the old 02-04 XXL mags to see if those fake sellin websites were still up
laugh.gif
NOPE

i think dude just bought the domain name like mentioned.

wont front, got some gucci space jams from them. gave them to my bro, hurt my feet.

Hell I remember those days....Fresh into the shoe game.I had no clue they where fake until I joined NT

And to think I was gon be wearing BURRberry XI's smh....

I actually purchased a pair of black/red "12's" from that site back in 03...Wore them once to school and was the laughing stock the whole day. Never been on that site since.

didn't nicekicks used to have a page with a letter from NT member skywalker about how he sold over $200k in fakes

nicekicks.com was the first place i seen white and red 11s mid tops, def the first site i rember that sold fake shoes

I used to beg my mom to order me the Red/white/blue XIs off that site forever... she was always hesitant and i would try to convince her that it was legit... she never got em for me... lol good thing.... they had some horrible fakes

Back in high school all the dudes were picking out the Jordans they were gonna get off that site. I use to just
tired.gif
at them

Naaa........HATA-TAKAHASHI was the first niketalk known website to sell the fake kicks.

THATS old-school right there.

Dudes used to have debates about if his shoes were real or fake...........It just went down hill after that.

i got some '8s' off that site back in 02-03. i knew the site was fake, and i tried to get the most normal pair. this was when the black/chrome 8s came out. so i got the black joints. i had to do some modding to make them look like legit 8s.

i got some silver paint and painted the buckle silver (it was black) and the fuzzy part of the tongue was the wrong color. the overall shape of the shoe was completely off
smh.gif
they looked legit if i wore them with jeans. im just glad my dad didnt get his credit card info stolen because them joints took like a month to come in from china. i was mad geeked when they came in. wish i had pictures

Back
Top Bottom