The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Fred V & Grafix
smokin.gif

Last edited:
shottadru shottadru went ahead and copped DS2 today for about $7 (GCU + $25 cert). My moms gave me a TV to use while I'm in school for another month. Hopefully I don't break this controller :lol:

^ still got my preorder for PS4 too. I think I also have Uncharted 4 preordered from Wal Mart for about $36

Finally getting around to beating Fallout Las Vegas

Is the ending like Fallout 3

Where once I beat the main story I can't go back and play at all unless I start a new game?

Last edited:
random but is there anywhere I can buy a ps2 memory cards with alot of memory at a good price?

^Amazon I'm sure. I bought a gamecube memory card with more space than I'd ever need for like $8 from there a few months ago

Didn't get into Rocket League yet, gon give it a try some time this week. Looks decent for a free game

Finally getting around to beating Fallout Las Vegas

Is the ending like Fallout 3

Where once I beat the main story I can't go back and play at all unless I start a new game?
Yes, but even more-so than 3. Around halfway through, there is a decision you make the determines which one of 3 major ending possibilities. Once you beat the game, there is no going back other than the DLC.

To experience them all (and get the platinum) you need to make a strategic save right around when you first arrive on the New Vegas Strip.

Last edited:
@shottadru went ahead and copped DS2 today for about $7 (GCU + $25 cert). My moms gave me a TV to use while I'm in school for another month. Hopefully I don't break this controller
laugh.gif
hmmm...I have a gift card myself, traded in MKX and wanted to buy Blaz Blue but it's at like no Best Buys in New York. I just wanted it for like a month until MGS, I might try to cop DS2 after work with this deal.

I actually fired up my 360 over the weekend, I did have DS 1 from GWG. It's def similar to BB but fighting is def different. Thanks for the heads up bro.

Finally finished Bloodborne for the 3rd yesterday to get the 'easy' ending. Now just for dungeons. I am missing some other trophies tho, I didn't get all the weapons and one other trophy I can't remember off the top of my head.

Yes, but even more-so than 3. Around halfway through, there is a decision you make the determines which one of 3 major ending possibilities. Once you beat the game, there is no going back other than the DLC.

To experience them all (and get the platinum) you need to make a strategic save right around when you first arrive on the New Vegas Strip.

The Broken Steel DLC allows you to keep playing after the end of Fallout 3

Thanks dudes

[@=/u/79112/shottadru]@shottadru[/@] went ahead and copped DS2 today for about $7 (GCU + $25 cert). My moms gave me a TV to use while I'm in school for another month. Hopefully I don't break this controller :lol:
hmmm...I have a gift card myself, traded in MKX and wanted to buy Blaz Blue but it's at like no Best Buys in New York. I just wanted it for like a month until MGS, I might try to cop DS2 after work with this deal.

I actually fired up my 360 over the weekend, I did have DS 1 from GWG. It's def similar to BB but fighting is def different. Thanks for the heads up bro.
the 60fps is definitely a nice improvement. I was kinda bummed when I read that DS3 was already locked at 30fps for consoles.

random but is there anywhere I can buy a ps2 memory cards with alot of memory at a good price?

Don't buy off brand memory cards. You can check eBay for used lots of memory cards. All you need is a q-tip and some rubbing alcohol to clean the contacts and you're good.

Those cheap off brand memory cards with 100x the space of the official ones have a bad rep of corrupting or deleting your save files. I had a cheap one and I lost all my saves. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom