The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Nice to see you like the division shotta. you were skeptical about it before that beta in December so hopefully it's as good as I hope it will be

Last edited:
Nice to see you like the division shotta. you were skeptical about it before that beta in December so hopefully it's as good as I hope it will be
Yeah I'm pretty much sold. MP fun is there, Map looks great, love it even more being I am from NYC and how realistic it looks. I predict it can take over as MP champ from Destiny and I don't even like Ubi bro but the Alpha/Beta from December surprised me A LOT. I didn't even get to do PVP much either because of server maintenance, so it was real man, they sold me off PVE. Hopefully you cop on Xbox, I miss you bro, NH, NH

iYen like always tryin to polish a turd
The game has a 74 metacritic.
How is it a turd?
Destiny by comparison has a 76.
Which is most likely, the most popular game out.
@PmpDaddyRobFord

stephen-a-smith-sipping-coffee-o.gif
destiny trash too, linear *** maps and quests. and ya'll wanna talk about ubi when Activision is WAY worse. all that extra DLC you bought was original content :lol:

Yeah I'm pretty much sold. MP fun is there, Map looks great, love it even more being I am from NYC and how realistic it looks. I predict it can take over as MP champ from Destiny and I don't even like Ubi bro but the Alpha/Beta from December surprised me A LOT. I didn't even get to do PVP much either because of server maintenance, so it was real man, they sold me off PVE. Hopefully you cop on Xbox, I miss you bro, NH, NH
gonna have to add me, imma be in there a lot

iYen like always tryin to polish a turd
The game has a 74 metacritic.
How is it a turd?
Destiny by comparison has a 76.
Which is most likely, the most popular game out.
@PmpDaddyRobFord

stephen-a-smith-sipping-coffee-o.gif

destiny trash too, linear *** maps and quests. and ya'll wanna talk about ubi when Activision is WAY worse. all that extra DLC you bought was original content
laugh.gif

gonna have to add me, imma be in there a lot
Not gonna start the Destiny debate. Regardless of its flaws its the best MP game this gen so far.

Just hit me, Ill add you back on Smartglass GT Shotta Messiah.

Yea, Destiny ain't really that good, :lol:

TTK is a lot better but year 1 of Destiny was complete trash.

Rocket League is def up there for best MP, **** is straight up addicting.

Also, I don't think a ton of people played it but The Last of Us MP was amazing, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, Destiny ain't really that good, :lol:

TTK is a lot better but year 1 of Destiny was complete trash.

Rocket League is def up there for best MP, **** is straight up addicting.
I just can't get behind destiny at all. Their DLC practices are the worst of any big shooters out next to EA and battlefront. Making you pay for a season pass for content originally on disc for the game. The first year of destiny before TTK came out was a huge beta

IMO

Gears is fun but its fun MP wise is totally different, Gnasher battles aren't comparable to Raids, challenges, getting screwed by the RNG all elements and feelings I never really got in a game MP wise. I couldn't get into RL, rather just play Fifa with humans instead of micro machines

IMO

Gears is fun but its fun MP wise is totally different, Gnasher battles aren't comparable to Raids, challenges, getting screwed by the RNG all elements and feelings I never really got in a game MP wise. I couldn't get into RL, rather just play Fifa with humans instead of micro machines

Gears execution is not all about Gnasher battles, Strategy patience and skill not to mention the thrill of beating guys who play on a pro level. Just flat out destroys in others in my opinion. You can't just sit back, camp, or run up and jump shoot blah blah blah. Honestly Destiny is boring, it really is - I've played it for a while and it was never really fun.

When did Gears come to PS?

:nerd:

The Gears of War reference is in response to a posters claim that Destiny is the BEST MP game of next gen. Not PS4 but Next Gen. I used Gears of War as a reason it is not. Has nothing to do with PS4/Xbox blah blah blah. We were strictly speaking on MP gaming. Like I get it, you get all hurt whenever you think someone is attacking the PS4 but this ain't that. So chill lil homie.

Last edited:
destiny trash too, linear *** maps and quests. and ya'll wanna talk about ubi when Activision is WAY worse. all that extra DLC you bought was original content
laugh.gif

dlc >>> games that dont work aftrer being pushed back for a year or 2.....

thats ubisofts legacy, making u wait ages for a broken game. i want to sign up for the beta but dont have a code. le-sigh

When did Gears come to PS?

:nerd:

The Gears of War reference is in response to a posters claim that Destiny is the BEST MP game of next gen. Not PS4 but Next Gen. I used Gears of War as a reason it is not. Has nothing to do with PS4/Xbox blah blah blah. We were strictly speaking on MP gaming. Like I get it, you get all hurt whenever you think someone is attacking the PS4 but this ain't that. So chill lil homie.

2EZ.

oh we're currently debating that destiny isnt the best MP experience in next gen? count me out of that asinine point. i dont even like the game, but yall not even being realistic lmaoooooo

oh we're currently debating that destiny isnt the best MP experience in next gen? count me out of that asinine point. i dont even like the game, but yall not even being realistic lmaoooooo
facts > opinions bro

Like I said I didn't mean to get into the debate, I don't even play the game anymore myself but I can't fault the game for its achievements.

dlc >>> games that dont work aftrer being pushed back for a year or 2.....

thats ubisofts legacy, making u wait ages for a broken game. i want to sign up for the beta but dont have a code. le-sigh
He is right tho the game is linear with you mostly fighting the same bosses over and over again while doing the same missions at the same places for the most part. Game is mad repetitive

facts > opinions bro

Like I said I didn't mean to get into the debate, I don't even play the game anymore myself but I can't fault the game for its achievements.
yea im not even going to debate it. unquestionably destiny is the best mp experience of next gen. the way it brought people together to play it. communities created outside of the game. the way people have to work together online to reach one goal. you honestly could make the argument its the best MP ever. 

this is NOT saying its the best mp game out, nor the favorite, or most popular. but. the best EXPERIENCE. imo destiny connected online players like no other game before it.
He is right tho the game is linear with you mostly fighting the same bosses over and over again while doing the same missions at the same places for the most part. Game is mad repetitive
while true, everyone knows that. the point of the game was playing with ur friends. and they focused on that. and NAILED it. not even debatable.

Between raids, strikes, normal missions and PvP I really don't see anything else touching Destiny in the MP realm. And I got all types of gripes with the game but fax is fax b

Between raids, strikes, normal missions and PvP I really don't see anything else touching Destiny in the MP realm. And I got all types of gripes with the game but fax is fax b
lmao u already KNOW where i stand on destiny. but its just can't be matched. raids by themselves have produced more ups and downs, created friendships and destroyed friendships, produced more content online than any game ever. between just the ps4 group on NT there are countless memories and hilarious moments. like literally days worth. theres nothing out like that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom