The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Finally finished UC 4, I think I will grab the rest of the treasures I miss, Got 74 already then do a full Crushing playthrough. 

Last edited:
ohhhhhhhhhhhh
laugh.gif

Diablo
World of Warcraft
StarCraft
Some other stuff I can't rmember
Hearthstone 

what has Blizzard made other than this overwatch?

ohhhhhhhhhhhh
laugh.gif

Diablo
World of Warcraft
StarCraft
Some other stuff I can't rmember
Blizzard should also get some credit for LoL and Dotas.

Speaking of which, they just released a new video for Soldier 76.  Blizzard cutscenes are God Tier.  Almost makes me want to watch Warcraft in June. (at work, i would love to post some of blizzard's work, from Diablo 3 intro, Heroes of the Storm intro, Tons of Overwatch vids, Starcraft cutscenes, etc)

The ps version is botched; even the legendary/goty edition. Some npcs don't show up or like my save, decides that I don't need to meet Alduin and never spawned him during the main quest line. Was sixty hours in too. So i deleted my save and never returned. PC or at least 360 versions are more reliable than ps versions.

Yea, PS3 version of Skyrim was bad. I was lucky enough to get the plat, but the trophy for doing 50 side-quests was a joke. By the end, I was redoing checkpoints 6, 7, 8 times due to freezing.

What do you guys recommend more, uncharted 1-3 or assasin creed games? Not sure which ones to try first
In order, in my opinion.

UC3

UC2

AC2

AC3

AC Syndicate

UC1

AC Black Flag

And those are really the only ones worth playing. My suggestion is Uncharted. Better overall, and much quicker to complete.

Last edited:

Found a spot that will clean my jumbo jet ps4.

Anyone have skins on you ps4's? How are they holding up?
Got one made the Christmas after it released and it has held up great. No peeling or signs of wear

Same with my controller before I traded it in.

Did they ask you to remove the skin?
No, they took it without question. I left some after market thumb grips on the analogs and they took those too. Jokes on them, it was covering the original ones that peeled off. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom