The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

hey guys i just ran out of playstation plus and i cant go to bestbuy to buy any til tomorrow night and they dont sell digitally online =(. i was wondering if anybody had any 3 day or 1 week codes they are not using that i could have? i would greatly appreciate it. if you do please pm me thank you =) 

Tried to beat black ops 3.

Campaign's trash, quit at like 60%.

MP's good

2.5/5
you giving the full game a 2.5 b? even tho the campaign was trash (played it co-op with some friends and made fun of it the entire time) i think it was a solid cod game. 

Last edited:
hey guys i just ran out of playstation plus and i cant go to bestbuy to buy any til tomorrow night and they dont sell digitally online =(. i was wondering if anybody had any 3 day or 1 week codes they are not using that i could have? i would greatly appreciate it. if you do please pm me thank you =) 

No 7/11 Walmart Walgreens by you?

Havent peeped this thread since 5/2 lol whats been good in gaming?

All ive been playing is The Show..

Copped uncharted for my step dad for fathers day (bought him some of the older ones years ago) but thats not really my kinda game

you giving the full game a 2.5 b? even tho the campaign was trash (played it co-op with some friends and made fun of it the entire time) i think it was a solid cod game. 
I'm a cod fan, so I'm comparing it to cods. BO3 compared to other FPS is a 3.5. Based on gameplay mechanics alone.

I put cod campaigns/muliplayer on the same level. Regardless of the hours that can be spent in each mode. 

I enjoyed bo3's mp and I'd want to put hours into it.

I'm not that type of cod player anymore.

BF1's camp.'s gonna be so much better than IW's camp.

Based on it being in WW1 alone. 

I didn't give a damn for what I was doing in bo3. 

All Dice has to do is recreate something like this and they're gold.

From the looks of the BF1 trailer, they might do it.

My fav. part of the BF1 trailer was when dude looks up and he just closes his eyes.
sick.gif

Last edited:
PlayStation Plus open weekend kicks off this Friday
PS4 online multiplayer is free for all, this weekend only.

That Criterion extreme sports game has been cancelled so that they could work on Star Wars.

I still don't know why we don't have a burnout this gen. It was easily the best arcade racer last gen.

So many good memories with that game.

I picked up some Astro A50s on the low
eek.gif

Anyone gonna be on tonight?
I be missing your invites bro. A lot of times, my PS4 just be on but I don't be anywhere near it
laugh.gif

I did d/l that Second Assault last night so I should be on sometime tomorrow.

That Criterion extreme sports game has been cancelled so that they could work on Star Wars.

I still don't know why we don't have a burnout this gen. It was easily the best arcade racer last gen.

So many good memories with that game.
After playing NFS, I want Forza Horizon 3 even more. Driveclub and Horizon 2 are the only racing games that I enjoyed so far this gen.

Maybe I am in the minority here, but Spyro games weren't good. 

Heck, neither were the Crash games. Some people just have a fond memory of him I think.

never played spyro.

I liked crash but I have no desire to play the remastered and no interest in a new game.

Maybe I have the same rose-tinted glasses with Crash Team Racing.

I do remember that neither game was as bad as Bubsy. 
laugh.gif

Yeah I have been confused about how and why people have wanted Crash back. I mean, I understand nostalgia but lets not get it twisted.

And NT, for those of you that still own a PS3 :lol:, please, PLEASE, take advantage of the flash sale and pick up Catherine for your boy :lol:

I have been telling y'all for YEARS :lol:

Back
Top Bottom