The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

MLB The Show 17 is a lot of fun. Tons of DD content this year. Pretty easy platinum as well for those of you that are trophy hunters.

F Horizon.

I cannot play this game anymore, the script is absolutely garbage. I cant believe Guerrilla, they should be appalled at this.

Curious as to why you feel this way?
He's being a melodramatic teenager. Acting isn't Unchartered like greatness but it doesn't take away from the game at all. Game is piff. I need spring break to get here so I can play for 10 days straight. Too hard to get back in between work and playing BOTW with my gf.

Persona 5 reviews

Eurogamer: Essential
ACG: Buy
Push Square: 10/10
US Gamer: 5/5
The Guardian: 5/5
RPG Site: 10/10
Games Radar: 5/5
IGN: 9.7/10
VentureBeat: 97/100
GameInformer: 92.5/100
Hardcore Gamer: 4.5/5
Polygon: 9/10
Gamespot: 9/10
Destructoid: 9/10
EGM: 9/10
The Jimquisition: 8.5/10
Digital Trends: 7/10

Persona 5 reviews

Eurogamer: Essential
ACG: Buy
Push Square: 10/10
US Gamer: 5/5
The Guardian: 5/5
RPG Site: 10/10
Games Radar: 5/5
IGN: 9.7/10
VentureBeat: 97/100
GameInformer: 92.5/100
Hardcore Gamer: 4.5/5
Polygon: 9/10
Gamespot: 9/10
Destructoid: 9/10
EGM: 9/10
The Jimquisition: 8.5/10
Digital Trends: 7/10
wouldn't expect nothing less than good. F digital Trends tho. somebody always gotta be the jhoe
laugh.gif

As long as you're basing your buying decision on more than one review it's no big deal. It throws off the Metacritic number, but the only people who should care about that are the people getting a paycheck from Atlus. 

I've played a few personas and never could get into them.. I'll definitely give 5 a try though :smokin

#backlogboyz

Not even gonna attempt to play Persona :lol:

I never finished 4 but im preordering this.

This bit from the Gamespot review ain't helping though if you're challenged for time.

Persona 5 has a hefty run time and while the story remains engaging until its final moments, the gameplay has some pacing issues towards the end. Instakill attacks, a short supply of elemental power-refuelling SP items, and going long stretches of miniboss after miniboss without a save point mean the latter stages can sometimes feel more frustrating than enjoyable. I've been wiped out half an hour into a fight on multiple occasions, and I'm still a bit bitter.

**** your backlog, you buy P5 and you play it immediately, sir.

It does seem like it's going to be long as hell, tho.

I'm like 15 hours in and I'm not even done w/ the 1st dungeon yet.

I tend to take my sweet *** time w/ RPG's, tho and definitely could be a lot deeper into the game @ this point.

I tend to take my sweet *** time w/ RPG's, tho and definitely could be a lot deeper into the game @ this point.

This. When Persona or Zelda drops, everything else is SECOND.

Nah man I can't do it. I am sad about it too.

This. When Persona or Zelda drops, everything else is SECOND.
How do these look on your PC?

What's the NT take on persona 5? Never played one before. Thinking maybe I should start with the old ones first.

Back
Top Bottom