The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Day 1 purchase for me.

Also.

The system is different bwt Sony & Xbox as we know so in terms of dlc do they add throphies to a game ? This my only plat lol but can I get more throphies ?
You still ain't plat Bloodborne bro?!?! Quit avoiding that punishment :lol:

I still need to beat Kos and Laurence :smh:

Bro I'm missing silly stuff I just gotta finish the dungeons. After getting all the endings I feel mad accomplished, mental plat [emoji]128557[/emoji]

one of the best joints you can buy. Any electronic that uses micro usb or lightning i use anker products
pimp.gif

http://amzn.to/2suUPhw
i roll with anker too 
smokin.gif

I'm missing one bro, a dungeon trophy.

"Yharnam, Pthumerian Queen
Defeat Yharnam, Blood Queen of the Old Labyrinth."

View media item 2466967
I see what you're talking about Ddouble I totally missed it , HZD the first time I paid mad attention to get a plat tho

Level Up! The Walt Disney Company’s Video Game Showcase (1 p.m., D23 Expo Arena)—Experience never-before-seen gameplay, trailers, special guests, and other unforgettable surprises from across the Disney, Star Wars, and Marvel games portfolios in this must-see showcase. Jimmy Pitaro, chairman, DCPI, will kick off the presentation, which will feature many show-stopping moments including announcements from Marvel, and more information about highly anticipated games, Star Wars Battlefront II[emoji]8482[/emoji] from Electronic Arts, KINGDOM HEARTS III from Disney and Square Enix, and more.

https://d23.com/kingdom-hearts-iii-gravity-falls-and-more-coming-to-d23-expo/

View media item 2466967
I see what you're talking about Ddouble I totally missed it , HZD the first time I paid mad attention to get a plat tho
Did you do any dungeons? Some of those dungeons were :x

Also sometimes when PS release expansions/DOC it gets a separate trophy list in which you can gain another plat. Infamous First Light did this.

[
I saw Life is Strange is free. Game any good?
It has a very good story, I typically don't like comparing games to other games but it's similar to the telltale games in the point and click episodic game format. Not much action but it's addicting especially if you get drawn in to the story. Great character development also, and it has a cooltime rewind gimmick that adds a neat touch to the game.

View media item 2466967
Did you do any dungeons? Some of those dungeons were :x

Also sometimes when PS release expansions/DOC it gets a separate trophy list in which you can gain another plat. Infamous First Light did this.

I did a few dungeons I need to get material to build the one for this boss I think or I just haven't beat her yet, can't remember exactly if that's who I was last fighting. I might fire it up tonight I can use a good frustration lol

Bruh I still haven't played HZD since March :x  definitely starting over when it's time

Same here. I made it out of the initial area, but I'm so far removed, I'll just need to start over.

I need to play through The Last of Us first though; just started last night :pimp:

Same here. I made it out of the initial area, but I'm so far removed, I'll just need to start over.

I need to play through The Last of Us first though; just started last night :pimp:

I started Remastered a couple yrs ago :lol: still need to finish that. I beat the OG PS3 edition first time around tho so that's near the bottom of my pile

I couldn't save that girl from jumping. I haven't played since. I'll play it again now that I have it on PS4
yea i believe that episode had a warning in it and everything... pretty ****** up.

Back
Top Bottom