The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

You can pull up too

birdman-breakfast-club.jpg

This game looks amazing so far. OMG. I'm gonna stay up all night playing this game.

This game looks amazing so far. OMG. I'm gonna stay up all night playing this game.

i don’t even have 4k and it still looks ridiculous.

gonna have to get used to the buttons though in terms of gameplay.

and not the biggest fan of the camera. is there a way to quick adjust to an enemy? because it’s real easy to get turned around and lose sight. hoping this gets better with getting used to it

if your trying to upgrade to a pro

gamestop is offering 50$ extra trade in on your consoles if trading into god war...170 for the launch PS4 plus $50 it might work on the bundle...double points tomorrow

if i were to do this how would i get the stuff from my old ps4 to the new pro?

If you already backed up to a flash/hard drive, you just connect it and restore from that. I traded in mine and just backed up my saves and PT to a flash drive

i read that earlier but unsure what i would have to do if my old ps4 is already traded in

If you already backed up to a flash/hard drive, you just connect it and restore from that. I traded in mine and just backed up my saves and PT to a flash drive

and you didn’t lose anything?

i don’t care about anything other than my stuff for the show 18. too many cards diamond dynasty cards lol

and you didn’t lose anything?

i don’t care about anything other than my stuff for the show 18. too many cards diamond dynasty cards lol

Nope. I had to download most of my library again overnight because I didn't have a portable hard drive to back up to, but I didn't lose anything. Only thing I was worried about was not losing PT

Back
Top Bottom